Ceiling Flush Mounted 360 deg PIR Occupancy Presence Switch in White, Danlers CEFL PIR
- These neat and unobtrusive models are ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings.
- Danlers CEFL PIR Occupancy Presence Switch, Ceiling Flush Mounted PIR Switch
- They have a 2m cable, for quick installation.
- Product code: CEFL PIR, standard flush mounted PIR switch.
- Detection Zone: 360°
- Time lag range: 10 seconds to 40 minutes in 9 steps
- Photocell range: 100 to 1000 lux, and inactive
- Loading: Up to 6 amps (1500W) of resistive, transformer or fluorescent lighting loads, up to 2 amps (500W) of low energy lighting loads (LED lamps and compact fluorescent) or up to 1 amp (250W) of fans or most metal halide lamps
- Dimensions: 72mm (diameter) x 68mm (depth)
- Installation: Requires 63 or 64mm (2.5") diameter hole in a false or plasterboard ceiling
- Detection: strong detection up to 5m diameter (i.e. person moving arm), and secondary detection zone (i.e. person walking) is less sensitive when walking straight towards the PIR switch.
- Mounting Height: For an optimum coverage, it is recommended to mount this PIR detector between 2.4m and 5m.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.