This is the CP Electronics EBDSPIR compact flush mounted ceiling PIR presence / absence detector for switching with lux level sensing, programmable via CP Electronics programming handset.
It provides automatic control for lighting, heating and ventilation loads. This PIR sensor can be flush mounted into a ceiling tile, or, when purchasing a separate surface mounting box, it can be surface mounted.
The low profile design of this PIR sensor designs that it can be mounted in a narrow ceiling void, with no external control boxes required, as the unit is self-contained.
The connection is very simple: plug in connection, with reduced installation time. The optional infrared remote control (to be ordered separately) allows the user to override the set-up - it can be programmed with UHS5 or UNLCDHS.
Flush Mounted Ceiling PIR Detector - Features
- The CP Electronics EBDSPIR-PRM PIR (passive infrared) presence detector provides automatic control of lighting loads with optional manual control.
- The output channel comprises a mains voltage relay capable of simple on/off switching.
- Functioning as a presence detector, the unit can turn lights on when a room is occupied and off when the room is empty. Optional settings allow lights to be turned off in response to ambient daylight.
- All functionality is fully programmable using an IR handset (not included).
- This is a ceiling mounted (flush) PIR presence/absence detector.
- The PIR Sensor detects movement within the unit’s detection range, allowing load control in response to changes in occupancy.
- The IR Receiver receives control and programming commands from an IR (infrared) handset.
- The Light Level Sensor measures the overall light level in the detection area
- The Power Input & Switched Output Connector is used to connect mains power to the unit and to connect a switched load.
- The Switch Input Connector - two input terminals can be used to manually override the lights on or off.
- The detection mode can be either Presence or Absence mode; sensitivity to movement of the PIR sensor can be adjusted using the Sensitivity parameter.
- Switch Level On/Off: Occupancy detection can be made dependant on the ambient light level using the Lux On Level and Lux Off Level parameters.
- When installing, avoid direct sunlight entering the sensor, don't site within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation, don't site within 1m of any lighting, and do not fix on a vibrating surface.
CP Electronics EBDSPIR PIR Sensor - Technical Specs
- Model: CP Electronics EBDSPIR-PRM Compact, flush mounted, ceiling PIR presence detector
- Dimensions: 86mm diameter, 4mm projection, 65mm depth; 64mm cutout.
- Detection Area: 2.8m (Height) x 7m (Width diameter)
- Load: 10A of lighting and / or ventilation (incandescent, fluorescent, CFL, LED lighting, low voltage - by switching the primary transformer, and resistive heaters)
- Mains Voltage Supply 230 VAC +/- 10% 50 Hz
- Power consumption: ON 875mW, Off 895mW
- Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- IP rating: IP40 rated
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Terminal Capacity: 2.5mm²
- Material: Flame retardant ABS and PC/ABS
- Time out range: 10s - 99m
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-2014/30/EU, LVD-2014/35/EU
- Suitable for the control of lighting, heating, and ventilation
- Warranty: 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Low profile design; self-contained unit; pluggable.