4.5kW 370m3/h Suspended Ceiling Heater for Mounting into a 600 x 600mm Ceiling Grid c/w Egg-crate Grille
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the BN Thermic SCHG-45, a 4.5kW 370m3/h Suspended Ceiling Heater for Mounting into a 600 x 600mm Ceiling Grid c/w Egg-crate Grille.
The BN Thermic SCHG-45 4.5kW Ceiling Grid Heater is ideal for direct mounting into a standard 600mm x 600mm ceiling grid, commonly found in retail premises. The Grid Heater comes with a egg-crate grille and is fantastically suited for shops, as it will not occupy any valuable floor or wall space. Your customers will be delighted by the 4.5kW of the heat output as they walk under its comfortable heat and 370m3/h airflow. It is recommended to be mounted approximately 3m to 4 metres above the floor level.
It is designed to rest in the T-bar of a 600mm x 600mm suspended ceiling grid. The construction of 0.9mm steel case and aluminium air diffuser, and the fan is assembled as a tangential fan with low noise aluminium blades, minimising disturbances to the customers assembling below. A crucial aspect come with the heating element: this is made of a high-quality nickel-chrome resistance wire that is supported by ceramic plates and also fitted with an automatically resetting over-temperature device.
It can be controlled from a CS-7 wall mounted controller with multiple settings, which can also be used in conjunction with an existing room thermostat. The controller has to be ordered separately.
This unobtrusive heater is ideal for retail premises: offering quiet, overhead heat to unknowing but grateful customers. It is made of premium quality materials and can be fitted into the standard 600mm x 600mm ceiling grid formation found in many stores with ease of installation. This all merges to make the SCHG-45 the perfect suspended ceiling fan/heater, also clocking in at an impressively low price considering the running costs it will save you.
This suspended ceiling heater produces a totally dry heat, no condensation, no gas, no fumes. It reaches maximum heat output within a minute from being turned on. It is quick and easy to install reducing installation costs. Used with the CS-7 controller it can provide low / high heat or fan only settings.
4.5kW 600x600mm Suspended Ceiling Heater - Features
- It is designed to rest in the T bar of a 600 x 600 suspended ceiling grid
- Ideal for installing in commercial premises such as shops, cafes, changing rooms, entrance areas.
- The output can be reduced from ‘high’ to ‘low’ by removing link in terminal enclosure
- Fan Assembly: Tangential fan with low noise aluminium fan blades. Shaded pole high performance motor. Factory lubricated bearings (servicing not required)
- It comes supplied complete with the egg-crate grille.
- Heating Element: High quality nickel-chrome resistance wire supported by ceramic plates and fitted with an automatically resetting over-temperature device
- Control: Temperature control can be provided by a room thermostat. Can be controlled by CS-7 wall mounted controller for on/off/high heat/low heat and fan only settings. CS-7 can be used in conjunction with a room thermostat
- Installation: Designed to rest in the T-bar of a 600 x 600 suspended ceiling grid. Recommended mounting heights 2.5m to 4m above floor level.
- Guarantee: 1 year
BN Thermic SCHG-45 Ceiling Grid Heater - Specs
- kW: 4.5kW (4500W)
- Mains voltage supply: 220-240V
- Fan heater for direct mounting into a 600mm x 600mm ceiling grid.
- Dimensions: 576mm width, 592mm length, 153mm height / depth.
- Required clearance above grid: 200mm
- Safety distance from the heater: 1.5m
- Weight: 10kg
- Airflow: 370 m3/h
- Sound output: 60db at 2m (Noise levels are factory tested, not laboratory tested)
- Mounting height: 3.0m to 4.0m.
- Colour: Exposed surfaces white RAL9016. Other surfaces zinc plated steel
- Finish: Epoxy polyester powder coating
- Construction: 0.9mm steel case. Aluminium air diffuser in brilliant white
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.