Quad Bar 4 x GU10 Spotlight in Brushed Chrome IP20, Wall/Ceiling Dimmable Adjustable Spots
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a 230V mains voltage GU10 Quad Bar Spotlight coming in Brushed Chrome. Four adjustable brushed chrome spots on a 765mm long bar for wall or ceiling lighting.
It is a quad 4 x GU10 brushed chrome effect spotlight fitting with adjustable directional heads suitable for both wall or ceiling mounting.
- This fitting can be used both in domestic and commercial environments.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V 50Hz supply.
- Class 1 electrical rated. CE Mark.
- Lamps used: 4 x GU10 max. 50W each, not included. The lamps need to be ordered separately.
- It is compatible with most GU10 LED and Halogen retrofit lamps.
- Dimming: dimmable - subject to lamp.
- Weight: 0.89kg
- Finish: brushed chrome effect. Material: steel.
- Dimensions: 135mm projection, 90mm base diameter, 765mm bar length x 3mm diameter
- Spotlight dimensions: 32mm diameter, 44mm height
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN60598.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||4|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.