Ceiling Mounted PIR Occupancy Sensor with Internal Lux Sensor 10A for Switching, CP Electronics SPIR-F/C
The CP Electronics SPIR-F/C ceiling-mounted PIR movement sensor with Lux level sensing can be used to control your lighting, ventilation and heating.
It is a surface mounted movement sensor which can be easily mounted onto a single gang standard back box (the back box is not included). This is the basic switching version for ceiling mounting, back box mounted, PIR occupancy sensor.
Among its key features are the presence detection and lux level sensing for Auto switching ON or OFF the lighting, heating, or ventilation. It works with any type of lamp, including the LED lamps, and the time delay and lux settings can be adjusted via pots.
Ceiling Mounted PIR Occupancy Sensor - Features
- I tprovides automatic control of lighting, heating, or ventilation loads.
- It detects movement using a PIR sensor and turns the load ON; when the area is no longer occupied, the load will switch OFF after an adjustable time out period.
- It has an internal light sensor to provide additional energy saving in lighting applications. This means that, when an area is occupied, lighting is only switched ON when the level of natural light is below a preset level.
- When the unit is first powered up, the PIR sensor will always detect immediately regardless of whether the room is occupied.
- Recommended height of max. 3-4m on the ceiling. When installing, avoid direct sunlight entering the sensor, don't site within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation, don't site within 1m of any lighting, and do not fix on a vibrating surface.
- LUX level sensing detectors only turn lights on when natural light falls below a pre-set level.
- Time delay function (manual adjustment): The period of time set on a sensor that holds lights on after the last movement is detected.
CP Electronics SPIR-F/C Ceiling PIR - Specs
- It is a Ceiling mounted presence detector c/w internal lux sensor,
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 22.5mm depth, 19mm projection.
- Detection Area: 2.8m (Height) x 7m (Width diameter)
- Load: 16A resistive load, 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment. Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- Mains Voltage Supply 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time out period: adjustable between 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Light level: light to dark
- Fixing method: Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 25mm deep steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal Capacity: 4.0mm2
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC
- Suitable for the control of lighting, heating, and ventilation
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.