The CP Electronics SPIR-F/C ceiling-mounted PIR movement sensor with Lux level sensing can be used to control your lighting, ventilation and heating.
It is a surface mounted movement sensor which can be easily mounted onto a single gang standard back box (the back box is not included). This is the basic switching version for ceiling mounting, back box mounted, PIR occupancy sensor.
Among its key features are the presence detection and lux level sensing for Auto switching ON or OFF the lighting, heating, or ventilation. It works with any type of lamp, including the LED lamps, and the time delay and lux settings can be adjusted via pots.
Ceiling Mounted PIR Occupancy Sensor - Features
- I tprovides automatic control of lighting, heating, or ventilation loads.
- It detects movement using a PIR sensor and turns the load ON; when the area is no longer occupied, the load will switch OFF after an adjustable time out period.
- It has an internal light sensor to provide additional energy saving in lighting applications. This means that, when an area is occupied, lighting is only switched ON when the level of natural light is below a preset level.
- When the unit is first powered up, the PIR sensor will always detect immediately regardless of whether the room is occupied.
- Recommended height of max. 3-4m on the ceiling. When installing, avoid direct sunlight entering the sensor, don't site within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation, don't site within 1m of any lighting, and do not fix on a vibrating surface.
- LUX level sensing detectors only turn lights on when natural light falls below a pre-set level.
- Time delay function (manual adjustment): The period of time set on a sensor that holds lights on after the last movement is detected.
CP Electronics SPIR-F/C Ceiling PIR - Specs
- It is a Ceiling mounted presence detector c/w internal lux sensor,
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 22.5mm depth, 19mm projection.
- Detection Area: 2.8m (Height) x 7m (Width diameter)
- Load: 16A resistive load, 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment. Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- Mains Voltage Supply 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time out period: adjustable between 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Light level: light to dark
- Fixing method: Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 25mm deep steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal Capacity: 4.0mm2
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Temperature: -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC
- Suitable for the control of lighting, heating, and ventilation