CK Tools Redline VDE Access Electrician's Pliers 180mm Cutting 1.6mm-4mm
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the CK Tools T39077-180 7inch / 180mm RedLine VDE Electrician's Pliers for cutting wires from 1.6mm to 4mm.
CK Tools Redline VDE Access Electrician's Pliers 180mm - Specs
- It is VDE certified and individually tested to 10,000v for complete safety when working on live equipment up to 1000v.
- Drop forged chrome vanadium steel for strength and durability.
- Soft Wire Cutting Capacity: 1.6mm
- Medium Wire Cutting Capacity: 2.5mm
- Hard Wire Cutting Capacity: 4mm
- Tapered nose for improved access in tight spaces.
- Overall Length: 180mm/7"
- Vertical nail/pin holder for convenience
- Extra long induction hardened and precision ground cutting edges for high cutting performance.
- Jaws designed to grip square gutter screw nuts.
- Certified to VDE 0682/201:2005 01 & IEC 60900:2004.
- Ergonomic dual component handles offering the perfect balance of grip and comfort.
- GS approved. DIN ISO 5746
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.