CK Tools T4729 Triton XLS 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set of 5 with Slotted Parallel, PZ1, and PZ2 Screwdrivers
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the CK Tools T4729 set of 5 x Triton XLS 1000V Insulated Screwdrivers, including slotted parallel and PZ1 screwdrivers.
They are designed to use with live electrical equipment up to 1000V, and they ensure the safety of the user at all time. At the same time, each screwdriver has a comfortable ergonomic grip that allows high torque turns. Each of them is made not to roll off non-flat surfaces when in use, which is great.
This set contains 5 screwdrivers which are marked on the end of the handle to indicate the tip type.
CK Tools T4729 set of 5 x Triton XLS 1000V Insulated Screwdrivers comes with:
- 1 x Slotted parallel Screwdriver 0.4 x 2.5mm slotted and 75mm length
- 1 x Slotted parallel Screwdriver 4 x 100mm
- 1 x Slotted parallel Screwdriver 5.5 x 125mm
- 1 x PZ1 Screwdriver x 80mm (no 1 Pozi)
- 1 x PZ2 Screwdriver x 80mm (no 2 Pozi)
CK Tools T4729 Triton XLS 1000V Insulated Screwdriver Set - Features
- Each has tip type marking for easy identification
- Every screwdriver has large-size soft grip tri-lobe handle with exceptional comfort
- The anti-roll flats prevent the screwdrivers from rolling off non-flat surfaces
- The high quality hardened steel blade gives each of these screwdrivers exceptional durability
- Every screwdriver has precision machined tips to reduce the risk of tip breakage
- The screwdrivers have been tested to 10000V and suitable for live working up to 1000V
- Standards: Conforms to EN 60900:2004
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.