Classic 2kW Convector Heater with 3 Power Settings and Thermostat, Scirocco (Floor Standing)
The Hyco Scirocco SC2000DM convector heater is a modern floor standing or wall-mounted 2.0kW portable heater, with brackets included to allow it to be made into a permanent wall fixture if desired.
The Scirocco features three separate heat settings: 0.75kW, 1.25kW and 2.0kW, with a thermostat installed so you can easily switch between these different temperatures settings. Also incorporated in the heater is a neon element for maximum visibility, especially during the night-time as you fumble to turn the heat up a tad.
This modern heater runs on a near-silent operation, that means it is unlikely to disturb you wherever you place it. The Scirocco is only truly suitable for well-insulated areas and occasional use in home and office environments - just a burst during a particularly cold snap will do the trick (especially with the 2.0kW setting).
2kW Portable Convector Heater in White - Features
- Dimensions: 325mm (height) x 530mm (width) x 110mm (depth).
- It has three power settings: 0.75kW, 1.25kW, and 2.0kW
- Finish: white
- Modern style convector heater.
- It has a thermostat.
- It has near silent operation.
- Suitable mainly for well insulated spaces or occasional use.
- Portable heater for applications in home and office environment.
- Floor standing heater, convector heater.
- Pre-wired white cable, 1.5m long; entry to the bottom left of the unit, with a BS plug.
- IP rating: IPX0
- Current: 9A
- Feet are included for floor standing.
- Controls: adjustable thermostat and ON/OFF switch, with power setting switches.
- For safety reasons, it has a overheat temperature protection.
- CE Mark.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.