Aprilia Twin Adjustable LED Downlight 3000K in Anodised Aluminium using 2 x 6.1W LED IP21 rated, Astro 1256028
This is the Astro Lighting 5763 Aprilia twin downlight - tilting recessed spotlights in Anodised Aluminium, with the LED lamp incorporated (SKU 1256028). It comes complete with 2 x 6.1W LED lamps, 1206.1lm in 3000K warm white, and it comes complete with a non-dimmable LED driver.
Note: this fitting comes with a non-dimmable Constant Current LED Driver.
Aprilia Twin Tilting Downlight 3000K in Anodised Aluminium - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Aprilia range of downlights.
- SKU: 1256028. This product supersedes 1256002.
- Forward voltage per product is 34.8V.
- Finish: Anodised Aluminium.
- Lamp used: 2 x 6.1W COB LED lamps, included; warm white 3000K 1206.1 lumens
- CRI: 80
- Beam angle: 36.1 degrees
- Tilt adjustment angle: 35 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 360 degrees
- Average lifespan: 36.300h
- IP rating: IP21 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Driver: it requires a 350mA constant current LED driver - a LED driver is included, a non-dimmable LED driver.
- Dimming: the LED lamps are dimmable if a dimmable LED driver is used.
- Dimensions: 180mm length, 95mm width, 69mm depth.
- Installation: for ceiling installation only.
- Cutout: 165mm length x 85mm width
- Cable length: 450mm
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Class 3 electrical rated, low voltage fitting. CE Mark.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 5763 Aprilia Twin Adjustable Downlight 3000K in Anodised Aluminium (1256028).
Please note: This light fitting is NOT fire rated; to fire rate it, you will have to purchase the FH200 (one per fitting).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Requires LED driver|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Cutout||165mm length x 85mm width|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.