Exel Brushed Aluminium Ceiling Light with 3 Adjustable Spotlights GU10 LED max. 6W IP20 rated Dimmable, Astro 1007003
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0183 Exel ceiling-mounted fitting with three adjustable spotlights coming in a brushed aluminium finish (SKU 1007003) using 3 x GU10 LED lamps (max. 6W each - lamps not included).
It is IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3 only), and the lamps can be dimmed if dimmable LED lamps are used.
Ideal for interior ceiling lighting, this fitting offers you the freedom to choose where to redirect the light beam, as needed.
Exel Brushed Aluminium Ceiling 3 Spots Light Fitting - Specs
- It is a ceiling-mounted bar with three adjustable spots.
- Finish: brushed aluminium bar and spotlights.
- SKU: 1007003
- Lamps used: it takes 3 x 6W max. LED GU10 lamps, not included.
- Max. lamp type and wattage: it can take max. 3 x 50W GU10 lamps.
- The lamps need to be ordered separately.
- Dimming: this fitting is dimmable if dimmable lamps are used.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Weight: 1.5kg
- IP rating: IP20 rated.
- F Mark: this fitting is suitable for mounting on normally flammable surfaces.
- Mounting: this fitting is for ceiling mounting only.
- Dimensions: 900mm length, 40mm width, 125mm projection from ceiling.
Model: Astro Lighting Exel Brushed Aluminium Ceiling Light with 3 Adjustable Spotlights (1007003).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||3|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.