Coach 100 Polished Nickel Wall Light IP44 with Clear Glass E14 max. 60W, Traditional Style Astro 1369004
The polished nickel 8191 Coach 100, manufactured by Astro Lighting (SKU 1369004), is an intriguingly fashioned wall-mounted vintage style lamp.
Featuring an aluminium frame with a polished nickel finish and fitted with four clear glass panels, it allows for a single 60W E14/SES filament bulb (not included) to be encased within, and if you use a vintage-style filament LED lamp or a LED candle lamp it will look amazing on your wall.
The stylish Coach 100 is IP44 rated and ensures suitability for outdoor use, as well as being the perfectly understated design for traditional exteriors. This model is covered by a 3 year guarantee; however, this does not apply if it is installed within 5 miles of the coast or in a high salt environment.
Coach 100 Polished Nickel Wall Light - Features
- Exterior wall light - traditional style, rectangular shape fitting with a stylish arm. For mounting on the wall vertically only.
- Finish: polished nickel finish with clear glass.
- SKU: 1369004
- Lamp: uses 1 x 60W (max) E14/SES lamp, not included; can take a LED lamp or a vintage lamp, as per picture. The lamp has to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length: max. 120mm.
- Dimming: dimmable wall fitting if the lamp used is dimmable.
- IP rating: IP44 rated (can be safely used outdoor).
- Class I electrical rated. Earthed fitting.
- Dimensions: height 400mm (with the vertical bar), width 80mm, depth / projection 130mm.
- Base dimensions: 20mm projection, 71mm x 71mm length/width.
- Weight: 1.85kg.
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 8191 Coach 100 polished nickel outdoor wall fitting with clear glass (1369004).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Coach Wall Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.