BG CUMB10 10A Miniature Circuit Breaker MCB Single Pole 6kA B Curve for BG Consumer Units
This is the BG CUMB10 10A MCB Miniature Circuit Breaker single pole 6kA Breaking Capacity, B Curve, ideal for the BG consumer units.
It is a compact size MCB with a stylish modern profile and a positive contact status indicator and a large terminal capacity; it has a lockable dolly switch.
- Type: Miniature Circuit Breaker MCB
- Device capable of being locked in ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ position using a device lock
- It has a positive contact status indication
- Tripping Characteristics: B curve
- Voltage rating: 230V
- Width: 17.5mm
- Dimensions: 76mm max. depth, 81mm height, 18mm width / thickness
- Mounting: Mounting on 35mm DIN rail
- Number of poles: Single Pole / 1P
- Outgoing terminal capacity: 16mm2
- Short circuit rating: 6kA
- Rating: 10A
- Ambient Temperature: -5ºC to +40 ºC
- IP Rating: IP20 rated
- Standards: it is manufactured and tested to EN IEC 60898 standards
- Model: BG Electrical CUMB10
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.