Hager ADA145G 45A 1 Module Single Pole and Neutral 6kA Type A RCBO 30mA B Curve, Long MCB
This is the Hager ADA145G, a 45A 1 module (long) type A for Hager Domestic Amendment 3 Boards, Single Pole and Neutral 6kA rated at 45A.
Please note: you can purchase this RCBO and 9 other Hager RCBOs in this range (such as ADA306G, ADA310G, ADA316G, ADA320G, ADA332G, ADA140G, and ADA145G) as the cheaper Mix-and-Match Hager RCBOs 30mA 5kA B Curve here.
It is part of Hager's range of A class protection devices to provide MCB overload protection and RCD earth leakage protection in order to prevent any risk of electrical shocks.
Hager ADA145G 45A 1 Module Single Pole and Neutral - Specs
- Ideal for domestic Hager consumer units.
- Designed to protect individual mission critical or specialist circuits from nuisance tripping.
- Designed to be used for use in 17th Edition, Amendment 3, Hager Consumer units.
- It protects against both earth leakage and fault.
- Breaking capacity of 45A, residual tripping current of 30mA.
- Hager product code: Hager ADA140G
- Poles: Single Pole and Neutral MCB
- Standards: BS EN 61009-1, IEC 1009-2-2
- Voltage: 230V
- Curve: B
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity: 6 kA
- Rated current: 45A
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230/240 V
- Number of modules: 1
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity 230V 50Hz: 6 kA
- Tightening torque: 10Nm
- Dimensions: 110mm height x 17.5mm width x 70mm depth
- Type: RCBO
Model: Hager ADA145G
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.