This is the Danlers ControlZAPP CZCEFLP programmable energy saving control for switching 2W - 1500W applications. This multi-functional controls is ideal for flush mounting through suspended or plasterboard ceilings. Programmable by Android phone (4.3 or later) or tablet via Bluetooth Smart. Easy to configure interface enabling greater energy saving, safety and security.
This Danlers ControlZAPP flush mounted PIR switch (ideal for ceilings) is suitable for easy mounting through a 73/75mm diameter hole into a ceiling void which is at least 95mm deep. Configurable for any room occupancy style, via a Bluetooth Low Energy enabled Mobile phone or tablet. Because the Danlers CZCEFLP ControlZAPP enabled device learns its GPS location at the time of programming, reprogramming and fine tuning can be done without line of sight, from anywhere within the signal range of the Bluetooth Low Energy smart phone or tablet.
It switches on the lighting load if the area is occupied and if the ambient lux level is less than the chosen adjusted level. It switches off the lighting load if the area is unoccupied for the set time. It is also suitable for non lighting loads by setting the lux to the maximum point.
Danlers ControlZAPP CZCEFLP - Features and Benefits
- Passive Infra-red occupancy switching
- ControlZAPP CZCEFLP Ceiling Flush Mounted Control for Switching Mains Output 2-1500W
- Patented ‘Intelligent’ photocell calibration
- Current light level indicator on APP to assist setting switching threshold
- Accurately timed override ON or OFF
- Accurate ‘Real time’ clock with battery back up when powered off
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time (BST) correction with offset adjustment
- Automatic Sunrise / Sunset prediction. This feature can be remotely adjusted via APP
- Upload indicator to ensure successful programming
- LED indicator for presence recognition within its detection range (can be turned off)
- Override possible via phone or tablet, up to 100m range
- Groups of ControlZAPP devices can be controlled together
- Password protection - safeguarding against accidental or malicious interference
- Ideal for: offices and commercial premises, factories and warehouses, retail and display, hotels and leisure, shared accommodation, education and healthcare, plus many other applications.
Danlers ControlZAPP - Technical Specifications
- Voltage: it is suitable for mains voltage 100 - 260Vac, 50Hz (switch mode).
- Loading: 10A (2500W) of Resistive loads, 6A (1500W) of Fluorescent loads, 3A (750W) of Transformer loads, Up to 2A (500W) of CFL, 2D lamps, LED Drivers and LED lamps and fittings.
- Minimum load: 2W resistive, suitable for most energy saving lamps, LED’s and emergency fittings.
- Output: Mains switching or DALI switching functionality.
- Time Lag: Can be easily adjusted by APP to individual requirement from 10 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Lux: Enabled 30 to 1000 lux and infinite lux (photocell inactive).
- Short Visit Time: it can be easily adjusted via the Android App to individual requirement from 10 seconds to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds
- Detection range: 360 degrees with 8m diameter when mounted at a 2.4m ceiling height.
- Sensitivity: it can be adjusted via the Android App.
- Ceiling void: at least 78mm deep.
- Optimum height: for optimum cover recommended mounting height is 2.4 to 5m.
- Dimensions: Device 85mm diameter x 79mm depth / length. Requires 73/75mm diameter hole in false or plasterboard ceiling.
- Power Supply dimensions: 120mm x 50mm x 32mm.
- Telejack Connector dimensions: 180mm in length. This item comes supplied with the Telejack Connector (not in the picture) to connect ControlZAPP device with its power supply.
Note: see the Danlers ControlZAPP PDF user guide for more details on setting up, scheduling, configuring, and controlling this device via the Android app.
- Active or Passive PIR occupancy switching.
- Accurate ‘Real time’ clock with battery back up when powered off.
- Patented ‘Intelligent’ photocell calibration.
- Accurately timed override ON or OFF.
- Upload indicator to ensure successful programming.
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time (BST) correction with offset adjustment.
- Automatic Sunrise / Sunset prediction. This feature can be remotely adjusted via APP.
- LED indicator for presence recognition within its detection range (can be turned off).
- Manual Group Control ON / OFF / RESUME feature on APP.
About the ControlZapp Android app - the Software
- It is a free downloadable ‘app’ from the Google Playstore.
- Flexibility to change time profiles in REAL TIME.
- The lamp ‘burn in’ capability helps prolong the lamp life.
- Interface: user friendly interface designed with end users & installers in mind.
- You can alter control settings remotely using bluetooth low energy communications.
- Profiles: set up and configure profiles, schedules and exceptions by smart phone or tablet. Also, uploadable pre-defined profiles.
- Up to the minute control status logging.