20A High Output Run Back Timer with Adjustable Time Delay Settings CP Electronics RBT1
The CP Electronics RBT1 is a high output electronic run back timer, particularly suitable for the control of immersion heaters.
The appliances connected to it can be powered for a set time (15 minutes to 2 hours in 15 minute increments) and adjusted further by the user.
The simple display shows the user how much time is left to run, and the ON/OFF switch allows him to cancel the timing program. The memory function remembers the last timing sequence selected.
RBT1 High Output Run Back Timer - Features
- You can adjust the time delay settings via a push button.
- Suitable for lighting, heating, or ventilation control.
- It comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- It is ideal for immersion heater control.
- Adjustable timer: high output runback timer
- Time delay: 15m to 2h, adjustable in 15min increments
CP Electronics RBT1 Run-back Timer - Technical
- Load: 20 Amp resistive load (including immersion heaters), 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A compact fluorescent lighting, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer), 3A Fluorescent lighting (max 6 fittings recommended)
- Supply voltage: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time out period: 15 minutes to 2 hours in 15 minute increments.
- Fixing method: For surface fixing - 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. For flush fixing - 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- When installing, avoid direct sunlight entering the sensor, don't site within 1m of forced air heating or ventilation, don't site within 1m of any lighting, and do not fix on a vibrating surface.
- Terminal capacity: 4.0mm2
- Material: flame retardant ABS
- Class 2 electrical rated.
- Temperature: -10degC to 35deg C
- Conformity: EMC-89/336/EEC, LVD-73/23/EEC. CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm plate, 19mm projection (+2mm buttons projection), 12mm depth in the wall.
Note: This device should be installed by a qualified electrician in accordance with the latest edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations and any applicable Building Regulations.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Plate Projection / Protrusion||19mm|
|Style||Flame retardant ABS|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.