Flush Ceiling PIR Presence Detector IP40 for Switching with Lux Level Sensing and Time Delay CP Electronics GEFL
This is the CP Electronics GEFL, a flush ceiling mounted PIR occupancy sensor for basic switching, a low profile IP40 rated ceiling flush mounted presence detector. It is a simple to install PIR sensor ideal for small projects working to a budget.
Ceiling PIR Presence Detector - Features
- Presence detection and lux level sensing – auto on, auto off
- It works with any type of lamp, including LED
- You can adjust time delay and lux settings via pots
- It comes with an integral power supply
- It is suitable for lighting, heating or ventilation
- It comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-I Energy Saving solutions and energy controls.
CP Electronics GEFL PIR Sensor - Technical Specs
- Model: CP Electronics GEFL for Basic switching, low profile, IP40, ceiling, flush mounted, PIR, occupancy sensor
- Power: 8A resistive heaters and incandescent lighting, 4A fluorescent lighting, 3A compact fluorescent lighting / low energy lighting (switch primary of transformer) / LED lighting, 3A fans and ventilation equipment; Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- Supply Voltage: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time out period: Adjustable 10 seconds to 30 minutes
- Light level: light to dark
- Terminal Capacity: 2.5mm2
- Dimensions: 76mm diameter, 61.2 + 3.6mm depth, 3.7mm lip over the ceiling. Cutout hole: 64mm.
- Material: Flame Retardant ABS
- Type: Class 2 electrical rated
- Temperature: -10 degrees to +35 degrees Celsius
- Conformity: EMC-89/336/EEC, LVD-73/23/EEC, CE Mark.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.