Push Button Activated Multi-range Timer 1s-2h, CP Electronics MRT16-PB 3 Wire Time Delay Switch
The CP Electronics MRT16-PB 3 Wire Push Button Timer is a simple-to-use push button timer to be used for a wide range of applications, and it has an easy to set adjustable timing period. It is suitable for any kind of lamp, the time delay settings are adjustable via pots, and it is suitable for lighting, heating, or ventilation loads.
The CP Electronics MRT16 series of time delay switches are designed to provide timed control of lighting, heating and ventilation loads. Using a push button, the user can switch on a load for a preset time period and have the load turn off automatically after the time slot has elapsed.
Push Button Activated Timer - Features
- Pushing the button activates the circuit and starts the timing period (this is easily adjustable and is set at installation to any time between 1 second and 2 hours). The button timer comes complete with voltage free contact, for guaranteed safe use.
- The time setting is achieved using the switches and a thumbwheel at the rear of the unit. There are three main modes of operation selectable using switches:
# On/off: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will immediately turn off the load and stop the timing.
# Resetting: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will re-start the timing period from scratch. When using an external trigger In this mode, the timer will not start until the trigger is removed making it ideal for pump or fan overrun applications.
# Non-resetting: triggering the time will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will have no affect.
MRT16-PB Push Button Timer Switch - Technical
- Model: CP Electronics MRT16-PB Push button activation with optional external trigger
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm, 19mm projection, 13mm depth; push button projection 10mm
- Load: 16A resistive load (resistive heaters), 10A incandescent lighting, 6A fluorescent lighting, 3A LED, compact fluorescent lighting (CFL), low energy lighting, and low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer); 3A for fans and ventilation equipment; Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor.
- For fluorescent lighting: max. 6 fittings are recommended, and the total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40uF
- Part of the CP Electronics Green-i range
- Load rating: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Time delay period: Adjustable 1 second to 2 hours in ranges
- Fixing Method: Surface fixing: 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing: 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity box wall.
- Material: Flame retardant ABS
- Type: Class 2 electrical rated
- Terminal capacity: 4.0mm2
- Temperature: -10 degrees to +35 degrees Celsius
- Conformity: EMC-2004/108/EC, LVD-2006/95/EC
- CE Mark
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.