CT-90 Cutting and Tapping Lubricant, 500ml Cutting and Tapping Fluid Squeeze Bottle
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a Lubricant - the CT-90 Cutting & Tapping Fluid squeeze bottle (Polybottle, 500ml), supplied as a metal working lubricant / coolant for use in suitable industrial applications only.
- EC Classification No. 67/548/EEC
- 500ml Fluid squeeze bottle
- Ideal for use on all steels, even stainless steel & ceramics
- Extends cutting tool life
- High anti-weld features
- Does not contain silicones or CFC’s
- Reduces heat and improves finish
- Not suitable for yellow metals
- Makes drilling, hacksawing & thread cutting easier
- Allows higher rate of metal removal
- Ideal for pipe threading machines
- Type: CT-90 Cutting and Tapping Fluid Polybottle
- Relative density: 1.08 @ 15.5°C
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: brown
- Odour: Ester-like
- Flash point: 225°C
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.