Curve Bathroom Wall Light Frosted Glass Switched 2 x 7W LED Candle E14 for Above Mirror Lighting, Astro 1010001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting Curve 0243 bathroom wall light, "the Curve" - a wonderful fitting for above the mirror mounting (SKU 1010001). Switched lamp with a frosted glass finish - contemporary fitting, mains voltage!
You can use this fitting in bathroom zones 2 and 3 - it is fully IP44 rated. It comes with a pull-cord switch on the right hand side for ease of switching ON/OFF when needed.
It takes 2 x max. 7W LED candle lamps with a E14/SES lamp cap (not included).
Curve Frosted Bathroom Wall Light - Specs
- Bathroom wall mounted fitting, above mirror light, complete with a switch.
- SKU: 1010001
- Curved wall lamp for above mirror mounting
- Diffuser: frosted glass diffuser included.
- Lamp used: it uses 2 x 7W max. E14/SES LED candle lamps (the lamps are not included)
- Max. lamp rating: max. 2 x 40W E14/SES lamps (not included).
- Smart lighting: this product is compatible with most domestic smart light bulbs, including Philips Hue. Please check bulb length against product dimensions to confirm suitability.
- IP rating: IP44 rated (suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3);
- Class 2 electrical rated, double-insulated fitting;
- Switched fitting: includes integral pull-cord switch on the right hand side of the fitting.
- Dimensions: 525mm length, 80mm height, 60mm depth / projection from wall. Single size wall light for bathroom lighting.
- Weight: 1.5kg
- No F Mark: not suitable for mounting only flammable surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting 0243 Curve Bathroom Wall Light (switched) with Frosted Glass (1010001)
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||not F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Curve Wall Light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.