Cut Matt White Floor Uplight using 6W max GU10 LED Lamp, Switched White Floor Lamp Astro 1412001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 1412001 Cut floor uplight in a matt white finish using a GU10 lamp (not included) max. 6W LED.
It is a non-dimmable floor lamp coming with a switch on the cord and having the shape of a tube that was "sliced" or cut.
Modern uplight for interior decoration for ground lighting - up-lighting - having three stylish little legs.
Cut Floor Uplight in Matt White - Technical
- Part of the Astro Lighting Cut range of floor uplights.
- Finish: matt white
- SKU: 1412001
- Lamp used: it uses 1 x 6W max. LED GU10, lamp not included.
- Max. lamp length: 130mm
- Class II electrical rated, double insulated fitting.
- Dimming: non-dimmable lamp.
- Switched: this fitting has an inline ON/OFF switch on the cord.
- Dimensions: 260mm height, 120mm diameter.
- Material: metal - aluminium
- Installation orientation: ideal as a floor uplight, on the ground.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- CE Mark.
- Cable length: 3000mm (3m cable lead in white).
- Weight: 1.5kg
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
Model: Astro Lighting 1412001 Cut Matt White Floor Uplighter.
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Cut Floor Uplighter|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.