The TP5000 Si is a microprocessor based programmable room thermostat with many advanced features. The range includes battery and 230 volt powered hard-wired models and battery powered wireless versions. All models in the range utilise an advanced Load Compensation algorithm to provide close and accurate temperature control to reduce energy waste and ensure comfort under all load conditions.
The TP5000 Si incorporates a factory set real time clock, both date and time are set in the factory to the appropriate time zone, eliminating the need to set the time at installation or to change the time in spring or autumn. This function is powered from a separate lithium battery which lasts for the lifetime of the product.
The calendar clock is also used to provide a service due timer function which can be enabled by the installer if required. If enabled, several operating options are available ranging from audible & visual service due warning to proportional reduction of heating until the boiler is serviced and the service due feature is reset by the installer.
The TP5000 Si is a 5-day / 2-day programmable thermostat which also includes a feature which allows two blocks of programmes to be set up (A/B Programming), either programme can then be assigned to any day of the week allowing the programming to closer match the lifestyle of the consumer, all without the need to go for a far more complex 7-day unit.
The Danfoss TP5000 Si can be configured by the installer to provide 2, 4 or 6 events per day, it can also be set up to provide constant temperature control if required, again this allows the thermostat to be matched with consumers lifestyle.
Danfoss TP5000Si Programmable Thermostat - Features
- 5/2 day or 24 hour programmable thermostat
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Easy to programme and operate
- Battery powered for ease of installation
- Service interval function
- Factory set clock
- Automatic BST/GMT time change
- Hard wired and wireless models
- Many additional features
- The TP5000 Si is an easy to install-and-use 5/2 day programmable room thermostat which offers up to six time and temperature changes each day with different programmes for weekdays and weekends.
- Battery powered for ease of installation, the TP5000 Si has a large, easy-to-read LCD display. It is easy to programme and operate because of a built-in switching programme that the user can easily change to suit individual heating requirements. A big plus with the TP5000 Si is that it incorporates a real time clock and calendar function which eliminates the need for time-setting and BST/GMT time changes. Time and date are factory-set making time setting or adjustment unnecessary.
- Conventional On/Off control is the standard setting for the TP5000 Si but advanced on/off load compensation is an installer-set option. This modulating control mode uses a cycling pattern within which boiler on/off percentages are varied to satisfy heating requirements.
- on/off load compensation cycling rates of 3, 6, 9 or 12 per hour can be selected.
- Service Interval function: The optional Service Interval function incorporated into the TP5000 Si helps landlords meet the boiler servicing requirements of Gas Safety Regulation 36. The unit provides audible and visual warnings from 28 days before servicing is due and ultimately reduces the heating output should the due date pass. Full heating operation can only be restored by an authorised installer.
Danfoss TP5000Si Programmable Thermostat - Technical
- Danfoss TP5000 Si - Battery powered electronic programmable room thermostat offering up to six time and temperature changes per day. <br /> With built-in sensor and service interval timer.
- Built-in sensor: Yes
- Type of control: 5/2 day, 24 hour or A/B block programming
- ON/OFFS per day: 6, 4 or 2 events per day - selectable by installer
- Factory-set programmes: Yes
- Clock display: 24 hour
- Factory set calendar clock: utomatic summer/ winter time change
- Displays time or temperature: Yes
- Weekday / weekend feature: Yes
- Thermostat mode: Yes
- Room temp. override: Yes
- Programmable OFF feature: Yes
- Timing accuracy: ±1 minute per year
- Memory back-up: Retained for life of the product
- Temp range: Off, 5 - 30
- Max. ambient temp: 45
- Frost protection: Yes
- ON/OFF load compensation option: Yes - 3, 6, 9 or 12 cycles per hour
- Temperature accuracy: ±1°C
- Service Interval Timer: Yes - 28 to 366 days from current date
- Power Suppl: 2 x AA/MN1500/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Switching action: SPDT (voltage free)
- Contact current rating: 3(1)A
- Voltage rating: 10-230 Vac
- Design standard: EN60730-2-9
- Rated impulse voltage: 2.5 kV
- Ball hardness Test: 75°C
- Control Pollution Situation: Degree 2
- Dimensions: 110 wide x 88 high x 28 deep