Push Button 2-Wire Time Lag Switch with Illuminated Button 1-10min White Danlers TLSW 10 ILM
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Push Button 2-Wire Time Lag Switch with Illuminated Button - Features
- Can be used as a direct replacements for existing wall switches.
- No neutral wire is needed. Hence they are very quick and inexpensive to install.
- The TLSW 10 ILM has an illuminated push button for easy location in the dark.
- Product code: Danlers TLSW 10 ILM
- Time lag: Adjustable from 1 to 10 minutes
- Maximum Load: 6 amps (1500W) of resistive, fluorescent or transformer lighting loads, or up to 1 amp (250W) of fans.
- Minimum Load: 40W of resistive, or for wiring in parallel 40W per time lag switch in the circuit, or up to 1A 250W of fans. Load capacitors are now supplied to augment small or non-resistive loads
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 12mm, Wall box depth 16mm
- The wall box must be at least 16mm deep.
- A short press will switch the load on and it will switch off automatically after the time lag period has expired.
- The time lag can be set between approximately 1 and 10 minutes.
- The button on the illuminated version (TLSW 10 ILM) is lit until the button is pressed.
Push Button 2-Wire Time Lag Switch with Illuminated Button - Specs
- It comes back on when the time lag has elapsed.
- The load can be switched on from other locations by connecting these devices in parallel.
- These switches should only be connected to 230V 50Hz AC.
- They can switch up to 6 amps (1500W) of:
- Fluorescent lamps, either high frequency or switch start
- Incandescent or mains halogen lamps (recommended with integral safety fuse)
- Electronic or wire wound transformers.
- They can also switch up to:
- 2 amps (500W) of Compact fluorescent, LED and 2D lamps.
- 1 amp (250W) of Fans or Metal Halide lamps.
- Larger loads can be switched via contactor.
- Dimensions: 80mm width, 70mm projection, 110mm height
- Energy Saving applications: Offices, Factories, Workshops, Schools, Hospitals, Canteens, Staffrooms, Residential homes, Corridors and stairwells, Military accommodation, Student accommodation, Toilet blocks, Changing rooms, and many other uses.
|Switches & Sockets Specific
|Time Delay Switch
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.