Delphi Single Wall Light in Polished Chrome (no Shade) using 1 x 12W Max. LED E27/ES IP20 rated, Astro 1313002
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7136 Delphi single wall lamp in polished chrome (SKU 1313002) using 1 x 12W max. LED E27/ES, IP20 rated, coming without the shade.
The lamp and the shade need to be ordered separately.
It is a stylish wall-mounted fitting with a vertical rounded rectangular base holding the lamp on a vertical arm, and the shade can help shed a diffused light in the surroundings. It can be used with smart lighting, as long as the lamp used is an Edison Screw light bulb.
Delphi Single Wall Lamp in Polished Chrome - Specs
- Wall-mounted fitting using a single lamp and requiring a shade.
- SKU: 1313002
- Finish: polished chrome
- IP rating: IP20 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 3.
- Lamp used: 1 x 12W Max LED E27/ES; the lamp is not included. It needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp and wattage: it can take 1 x 60W Max E27/ES
- Dimming: it can be dimmed if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Max. lamp length: 120mm
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting
- Weight: 1.56kg
- Shade: it requires a shade (to be ordered separately); it takes the Cone 160 range of shades, which come in a White, Black, or Oyster finish.
- CE Mark.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, vertical orientation.
- Dimensions: 310mm height, 80mm width, 139mm depth/projection from wall.
- Dimensions with shade: 375mm height, 160mm width, 197mm depth/projection from wall.
Model: Astro Lighting 7136 Delphi Single Wall Light in Polished Chrome sans Shade (SKU 1313002)
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.