DEVImat 0.5 m2 Underfloor Heating Mat (0.5 x 1 m) 75W for Concrete Floors DEVIcomfort 150T (DTIR) 150W/m2
This item requires:
This is the Danfoss 83030560 heating mat for concrete floors, a 0.5 m2 Underfloor Heating Mat (0.5 x 1 m) 75W for Concrete Floors DEVIcomfort 150T (DTIR) 150W/m2.
Devimat is one of the most renowned and influential ranges of underfloor heating systems in the world, the company established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1942. With excellent Scandinavian design and engineering, the DEVIcomfort DTIR-150T has a slim build of of under 4mm, made from a fully screened, twin conductor, self-adhesive, tough, red PV outer sheath (non UV stable).
This DEVImat is designed specifically for concrete floors. The cold lead is an installation cable with strong conductors that ensure fast, safe and easy installation; furthermore the leads are means-tested to ensure they have a long-life span, Ohmic resistance, high voltage and material controls.
Once you’ve got your hands on the mat, head on to our Installation instructions and you’ll be enjoying the lush benefits of strolling around a heated floor in no time. The DEVImat underfloor electric heating solution is ideal for rooms like the bathroom, the kitchen, the conservatory, or anywhere in the house where you need it. With DEVIcomfort DTIR-150T you have a cost effective way of providing heated floors - and the super-stick self adhesive mesh is very easy to install.
DEVIcomfort Heating Mat - Instructions
- Installation is a relatively simple affair, first measure your floor in rectangles to see how many mats you’ll be needing. If installing over concrete floors, it is advisable to lay insulation boards to minimise heat loss, ensuring quicker warm up times. Lay the first run of the mat, cut it at the end (leaving the cable intact), then turn the mat through 90 degrees or 180 degrees and continue laying.
- When done laying, attach the mat to the subfloor using the special tape provided. Install a Residual Current Device (RCD) fused spur to power the controller/ programmer and the mat system. Lay out the timer-thermostat onto the floor, with an equal distance between the two cable loops, then attach it to the floor surface.
- Now take the unheated power supply from the end of the mat system, which ought to be positioned near the thermostat. Once all connections have been sourced to the power supply, run the heater to ensure they are running properly (for no more than 10 minutes).
- Lay a thin self-levelling screed over the mat, and then leave it to dry. After this, place the tiles or trowel flexible adhesive directly over the mat before laying the floor tiles over. Once you have completed the grouting, leave the tile adhesive to cool before turning the system on.
Typical areas for installation are Concrete floors, Indoor floor heating in domestic and public buildings, Very thin floors - perfect for renovating projects.
DEVIcomfort Heating Mat 0.5 x 1 m - Technical Specs
- Model: Danfoss 83030560 DEVIcomfort 150T (DTIR) 0.5 x 1 m (0.5 square metre)
- Easy to install, safe and robust, long life-time.
- 100 % screened
- Operation voltage: 220V - 240V
- Construction: Round, twin conductor with screen, one cold lead
- Output: 150 W/m²
- Dimensions: 0.5m width x 1m length
- Area covered: 0.5 m²
- Resistance: 705.3 Ohm
- Max. ambient temperature: 65° C
- Cable thickness: 4 mm
- Deformation strength: 600N
- Pulling strength: 120N
- Conductor insulation: FEP
- Outer sheath: PVC
- Screen: 100% coverage; alu-foil; 0,5 mm2 tinned copper drain wire
- Cold lead: 4 m DTWB, 2 x 1,0 mm², earthed
- Min. installation temperature: -5° C
- Bending radius: 6 x Ø
- IP Class: IPX7 rated
- DEVIwarranty 20 years
- The DEVIcomfort™ is in compliance with IEC60335-2-96
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.