DEVImat 7.8m2 (15.6m x 0.5m) 1565W Underfloor Heating Mat for Concrete Floors DTIF-200T 200W/m2
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Danfoss 83020746 DEVImat 7.8 square metres heated area (15.6m x 0.5m mat dimensions) 1565W Underfloor Heating Self-Adhesive Mat ideal for Concrete Floors DTIF-200T 200W/m2.
The Devimat DTIF-200 grants you the luxury of warm tiled flooring, letting you bask in the satisfying warm heat spread evenly across your floors surface. It will leave no significant increase in your floors height, with an ultra thin depth of only 3.5mm.
This is a high output mat, with an impressively warm blast of 200 Watts per m², granting you speedy heating when you need it most. The rapid response time of the Devimat combined with the high wattage output gives it numerous possible usages, combined with a timer control for ultimate IOT convenience.The controller is a Devireg 550, which is an intelligent flush mounted thermostat, that comes complete with a floor sensor, and each part works finely in tandem with each other.
Furthermore, the mat is prefabricated for easy installation, comprised of a self-adhesive open mesh onto which a thin heating cable is attached. Mats are available in a range of sizes for your convenience, ranging from 1-12 metres².
It is ideal for when you are renovating large areas such as conservatories and cellars, which can lose large amounts of heat, for use in small bathrooms with a relatively small floor area compared to the size of the room.
DEVImat 200T (DTIF) Underfloor Heating - installation
- Important notices before you begin installing the DEVImat DTIF: firstly you should not be installing thin mats at temperatures below 5 degrees. Ensure you don’t damage the thin mats with sharp objects. The minimum distance between heating cables, heating cable and conductive parts, heating cable and other heating sources should be at least 50mm.
- Your heating cables should not touch or cross themselves, or other heating components. The heating cable bending diameter must be at least 6 times the cable diameter. Thin mats should not be installed on irregular (for instance very bumpy) surfaces. The subfloor construction should be secured to avert relative movement after installation, and the thin mat must be fully embedded in the screed.
- When rolling out the mat, check that there are no imminently placed objects that could cause a thermal block, such as furniture, thick carpets and so on. Position the mat so that it is at least half the Centre to Centre (C-C) distance from any obstacles, and that they are in good contact with a heat distributor (e.g. concrete). Roll out the thin mat with the heating cables facing up and ensure that they do not crease the thin mat.
- If any additional securing is needed, then hot melt glue, double-adhesive tape or tile glue that could be used. When the thin mat reaches the area boundaries, cut the liner/net and turn the mat before rolling it back up. Make sure you never cut the heating cable under any circumstances.
- Recommended areas for installation: DTIF-200 is designed for installation in floor constructions of concrete or with tiles and where the heating element is installed close to the floor surface.
DEVImat 200T (DTIF) 0.5m x 15.6m Heating Mat - Features
- Model: 83020746 DEVImat™ 200T (DTIF) 1565W 7.8 m2 heated area
- Mat Construction: Thermoplastic polymer covered cable with fiber glass netting, self adhesive on the entire surface of the mat
- Length of the mat: 15.6 m
- Construction: Twin conductor with 360° screening, one cold lead
- Width of the mat: 0.5 m
- m² of the mat: 7.8 m²
- Output Wattage: 1565W
- Resistance: 34 Ω
- Rated Voltage: 230V
- Watts per m²: 200 W/m² @ 230V~
- Cable construction: Twin conductor
- Cold lead: 4 m DTWB 2 x 1 mm2 with screen
- Max. permissible use temperature, powered: 115° C
- Max. permissible use temperature, unpowered: 120° C
- Rated temperature: 120 °C
- Min. working temp: -5 °C
- Max working temp: 117 °C
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- IP class: IPX7 rated
- Conductor insulation: FEP
- Outer Sheath: PVDF
- Pulling strength: 120 N
- Deformation strength: 600 N
- Screen: 100% coverage; alu-foil; 0,5 mm2 tinned copper drain wire
- Approval: Semko
- Min. bending radius: 50mm
- Standard compliance: IEC60335-2-96.
- Warranty: 20 Years
- Fast and easy to install self-adhesive mesh
- Low height - only 3.5 mm, with only one cold lead
- Long life-time with maximum protection
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.