DEVImat 7m² (0.5m x 15.6m) Underfloor Heating Mat DTIF-200T 200W/m² 1565W 230V Electric Heating Mat for Stone Floors Danfoss 140F1737
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Danfoss 140F1738 DEVImat 7m² (0.5m x 15.6m) Underfloor Heating Mat DTIF-200T 200W/m² 1565W 230V. Ideal applications: New-build or renovation, Concrete floors, High heat loss areas, Only under tile or stone.
DEVImat™ is an extremely high-quality, 360° fully screened self-adhesive all-in-one mat with FEP insulated conductors and a red PVDF outer sheath (non UV stable). The round profile, low height (only 3.5 mm) and robust construction ensures a fast, simple and safe installation perfect for renovating existing floors.
Heating mat must be used together with an appropriate thermostat to secure against overheating and reduce energy consumption.
The cold lead is an installation cable with solid conductors ensuring fast installation. A clearly visible connection avoids accidentally installing the heated cable in the wall.
To ensure a long life-time, all cables are minutely inspected including tests for Ohmic resistance, high voltage and material controls to ensure the quality. This means that we are proud to supply our full floor extended DEVIwarranty™.
DEVIcomfort™ electric heating mat - features
- Installing a DEVIcomfort mat in any room of your home creates that luxurious feeling a warm floor gives. DEVIcomfort can be installed under tiles, stone, laminate, carpet, wood and vinyl flooring giving you ultimate choice in how you decorate your rooms.
- The DEVIcomfort is ideal to use on new builds and renovations, the mats are only 4mm thick, limiting the raising of the floor to the bare minimum.
- We recommend you install the mats on top of insulation boards to get the best out of your heating.
- DEVIwarranty™: We are so confident of the quality of our DEVI cables that every mat comes with our unique 20-year DEVIwarranty. This comprehensive warranty includes the cost of installation, the product and the flooring.
- Reliability is the key: DEVIcomfort and DEVImat are exceptionally durable and fully compliant with the industry’s most important product standard: IEC 60800:2009. In addition, the mats can be safely installed at
- temperatures as low as -5 °C, the perfect feature to extend your installation season.
- Total quality control: DEVIcomfort and DEVImat are manufactured in our state-of-the-art factory. Before being packed ready for dispatch, every centimetre is minutely inspected and tested to ensure you get the best products to work with.
- Easy to install: The mats are ultra sticky and won’t move around while being laid making them easy to install. The visible cold lead connection make the mats suitable for almost any new build or renovation application. For added safety and durability, it also features a fully screened twin conductor with a single, easy-strip cold lead cable
DEVImat 7m² (0.5m x 15.6m) Underfloor Heating Mat DTIF-200T 200W/m² 1565W - Specs
- Cable type: Twin conductor, Mat width [m]: 0.5, Mat length [m]: 15.60,
- Application: Floor heating
- Ideal applications: New-build or renovation, Concrete floors, High heat loss areas, Only under tile or stone.
- Heating Mats, DEVImat™ 200T, 200 W/m², 7.80 m², Supply voltage [V] AC: 230
- Gross weight: 4.22 kg
- Net weight: 4.18 kg
- EAN: 5703466247556
- Application: Floor heating
- Cable diameter: 3 mm
- Cable on drum: No
- Cable resistance: 33.8 Ohm
- Cable screen: Alufoil 100%
- Cable type: Twin conductor
- Certification company: Intertek Semko
- Cold lead: Yes
- Cold lead conductor quantity: 2
- Cold lead length: 4 m
- Cold lead size: 1 mm²
- Cold lead type: DTWB
- Conductor insulation: FEP
- Coverage area: 7.8 m²
- Deformation strength: 600 N
- Description: DEVImat 200T 1565W 230V 0,5x15,6m
- Element IP Class: IPX7 rated
- Flame retardant: Yes
- Heating output: 1565 W
- Heating principle: Serial resistive
- Installation temperature: Min -5 °C
- Lead free: Yes
- Mat length: 15.6 m
- Mat output: 200 W/m²
- Mat width: 0.5 m
- Non operating temperature: Max 120 °C
- Operating temperature: Max 115 °C
- Outer sheath: PVDF
- Outer sheath colour: Red
- Package depth: 255 mm
- Package height: 590 mm
- Package width: 255 mm
- Product group: Heating Mats
- Product name: DEVImat™ 200T
- Pulling strength: 120 N
- Supply voltage: AC 230 V
- Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Type: DEVImat™ 200T
- UV Protected: No
- Warranty: 20 years manufacturer warranty
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.