The DEVIreg Smart is a brilliantly intuitive electronic timer thermostat with great wi-fi connectivity and app control. The thermostat is primarily used for controlling electrical floor heating elements and is designed for fixed installation only, working perfectly with other DEVI products such as DEVImat Underfloor Heating.
Note: as with every thermostat, this Danfoss DEVIreg thermostat comes with a floor sensor, which can be used with it; it also works with other sensors (see the PDF files below).
The key benefit of the Devireg is its IOT: the clever connectability and ability to communicate with other devices. As long as it is connected by Wi-Fi, the Smart App can be controlled from anywhere, at anytime. The Devireg is fast and innately easy to set up and use, especially if you utilise the pre-installed App wizard.
The innovative features employed by the DEVIreg are truly top-of-the-range in the field of thermostats. It has an open window detector and an energy-saving program, including an optimal start/end control which ensures the desired temperature is reached at the correct time. This makes for an ultimately energy-efficient piece of technology, cost-effective for those looking to save on their energy bills. It comes with an installation wizard for room/floor type-specific setup, supports multiple frames and third party NTC sensors.
Smart access to the thermostat settings after installation uses a web code interface for easy set-up (in a matter of seconds) or remote troubleshooting, in case of any problems. What’s more, an incredible 10 smart devices can all be connected to a single thermostat. All these features make this a smart technology device that will enable you handle your home temperature more easily than ever before.
Intelligently designed with a 2-part construction, it is capable of fitting a wide range of frames and sensors, and comes in a pure white to add style to its substance.
DEVIreg Smart Intelligent Timer Thermostat - Features and Benefits
- A touchscreen display with light.
- An easy-to-follow menu-driven programming and operation.
- It can communicate with two mobile devices simultaneously
- An installation wizard with room/floor type-specific setup (requires an app).
- Support for multiple frame systems.
- Compatible with several 3rd party NTC sensors: Fits many foreign single and multiple frames, and it fits many foreign competitive NTC sensors
- Thermostat settings can be specified before installation and imported to the thermostat using a web-generated code, or copied from a thermostat in a similar installation.
- Smart access to thermostat settings after installation by using a web code interface, for easy setup or remote troubleshooting.
- Connectivity: 10 smart devices (like Smartphone or Tablet) can be connected to 1 thermostat.
- Connectivity: 2 smart devices can be in contact with the thermostat at the same time.
- Safe and private cloud connection: DEVIreg™ Smart communicates through a safe cloud system based on the same security system used in mobile banking applications. No data is stored in the cloud and your customers’ personal information is secure at all times.
- Set up the system in seconds: When the first thermostat has been set up, you can automatically generate a code. This code can then be used to copy the settings into other thermostats.
Note: the DEVIreg Smart thermostat requires working WiFi in order for it to function.
DEVIreg Smart Thermostat - Technical Specifications
- Model: Danfoss 140F1141 DEVIreg Smart Pure White
- Description: Wi-Fi Thermostat, intelligent electronic timer thermostat with wi-fi connection and app control.
- Resistive load: 16A / 3680W@230V~ W
- Ambient temperature: 0 to +30°C °C
- Voltage: 220-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
- Standby power consumption Max. 0,40 W
- Relay: Resistive load Max. 16 A / 3680 W @ 230 V, Inductive load Max. 1 A cos f= 0,3
- Sensing units: NTC 6,8 kOhm at 25°C, NTC 10 kOhm at 25°C, NTC 12 kOhm at 25°C, NTC 15 kOhm at 25°C (Default), NTC 33 kOhm at 25°C, NTC 47 kOhm at 25°C
- Sensing values (Default NTC 15 K): 0°C 42 kOhm, 20°C 18 kOhm, 50°C 6 kOhm
- Control: PWM (Pulse Wide Modulation)
- Ambient temperature: 0° to +30°C
- Frost protection temperature: 5°C to +9°C (default 5°C)
- Temperature range: Room temperature: 5-35°C. Floor temperature: 5-45°C. Max. floor: 20-35°C (if unrecoverable seal is broken then up to 45°C). Min. floor: 10-35°C, only with combination of room and floor sensor.
- Sensor failure monitoring: The thermostat has a built-in monitoring circuit, which will switch off the heating if the sensor is disconnected or short-circuited.
- Cable specification: max. 1x4 mm2
- Ball pressure test temperature: 75°C
- Pollution degree: 2 (domestic use)
- Controller type: 1C
- Software class: A
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +65°C
- Protection class: Class II electrical rated
- Dimensions: 85mm width x 85mm length x 20-24 mm (in-wall depth: 22 mm)
- Weight: 127g
- IP class: IP21 rated.
- Complies to: EN/IEC 60730-1 (general), EN/IEC 60730-2-9 (thermostat)
- Warranty: 5 year warranty
DEVIreg Intelligent Thermostat - Installation
- Please follow these placement guidelines: the thermostat should be placed at a suitable height on your wall (typically 80-170cm). It should never be placed in ‘wet zones’ (must be installed outside bathroom zone 2). The thermostat should not be placed on the inner side of a poorly insulated exterior wall, and should always be placed at least 50 cm from windows and doors, due to draft. Do not expose the thermostat to direct sunlight.
- The first step is placing the floor sensor in protective plastic conduit within a floor floor construction, where the floor is not exposed to sunlight or draft from door openings. The thermostat should be equidistant from the heating cables on both sides by more than 2 cm. The conduit should be flush with the floor surface: countersink the conduit if necessary. Route the conduit connection to the connection box and make sure the bending radius of the conduit is at least 50 mm.
- Connect the thermostat according to the diagram provided: ensure that the screen of the heating cable is connected to the earth conductor of the power supply cable by using a separate connector. Then, fasten the thermostat firmly to a flush mounted wall box or exterior wall box by driving the screws through the holes in each side of the thermostat.
- Finally, add the frame before assembling the top part of the snap lock/ bottom section. Click the front part module in place and pay attention in relation to the female header, make sure not to bend the connectors. Press carefully until the frame is fixed against the rubber gasket and it fixes into place.
- Typical areas for installation: Any interior wall that is most convenient and within easy reach. Areas to be avoided include those exposed to direct sunlight, air vents, your kitchen, hallways, windows and doors.
Intuitive app control - Smart Features - DEVIreg Smart Thermostat
- Adjust home heating from anywhere in the world
- Set up/operate floor heating locally without needing an internet connection
- Use living zone to easily control the most frequently used thermostats
- Control thermostats in multiple locations (e.g. holiday home)
- Frost protection, weekly schedule, away/vacation settings and economy mode
- Receive notifications/warnings about important system events
- Access dedicated support and troubleshooting directly from the app
Download the Android App via google play or the iPhone app via Apple Store.