The DEVIreg Touch Screen Programmable Thermostat offers hassle-free heating control with a super sleek design for discreet installation. It is the first ever thermostat to have touchscreen capability and features a forward-thinking ‘click-fit’ design, with the DEVIreg Touch providing a flexible solution for almost any electric floor heating problem.
Note: as with every thermostat, this Danfoss DEVIreg thermostat comes with a floor sensor, which can be used with it; it also works with other sensors (see the PDF files below).
A crucial feature is its remarkable ease of compatibility: it can combine with any existing system, providing a clever yet simple upgrade with its advanced energy saving features, which cut heating bills without any exhaustive effort effort. This thermostat is a true Internet Of Things (IOT) device: you can use it to set up, control and program the settings for other products in the DEVI range, such as the DEVImat underfloor heating mat.
With its intuitive design, DEVIreg Touch features a fully flexible timer with a 15 minute time setting accuracy. In conjunction with of touchscreen capability, timer settings can be copied from one day to another or adjusted to suit your individual lifestyle and routines.The ‘App Wizard’ makes programming your temperature a breeze, with directional buttons to set floor covering options, room type, output wattage, timer options and to also control the lock feature.
- DEVIreg™ Touch can even be combined with an existing system, providing a smart yet simple upgrade with advanced energy saving features to cut heating bills without compromising comfort, all at the touch of a 2-inch screen.
- Easy to use, DEVIreg™ Touch features a fully flexible timer with 15 minute time setting accuracy.
- Using the touchscreen, timer settings can be copied from one day to another, or different temperature levels set for each day to suit individual lifestyles.
- All these benefits come with DEVI’s market-leading 5-year warranty, providing total peace of mind for installers and end users alike.
Danfoss DEVIreg Touch 140F1069 - Technical Specifications
- Model: DEVIreg 140F1069 Touch
- Description: ;Design Frame: Pure Black
- Voltage: 220 - 240V 50/60Hz V
- Standby Power Consumption: < 400 mW
- Resistive load: 16 A / 3680 W
- Inductive load: cosf= 0.3 max 1 A
- Type of sensor: NTC; 15kOhm at 25ºC Compatible with foreign
- Regulation: PWM
- Ambient temperature: +5 - +30 °C
- Floor temp. limiter: Max + 20° to + 35°C (+45°C) Min + 10° to + 35°C (+45°C) °C
- Frost protection: +5°C (+ 5 to + 9°C °C
- Temperature range: 5-35°C (room) or 5-45°C (floor) °C
- Set back: 0° to + 30 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +65 °C
- IP rating: IP21 rated
- Dimensions: Height 85mm, width 85mm, depth 44mm
- Warranty: 5 years
- CE Mark
- Standard compliance: EN/IEC 60730-1 (general), EN/IEC 60730-2-9 (thermostat)
DEVIreg Touch Thermostat - Installation
- The thermostat should not be placed on the inner side of a poorly insulated exterior wall, and should always be placed at least 50 cm from windows and doors, due to draft. Do not expose the thermostat to direct sunlight.
- Place the accompanying floor sensor in a conduit at an appropriate location, where it is not exposed to sunlight or draft from door openings. It should be equally distant from the two heating cables by at least 2 cm. Route the conduit to the connection box and ensure the bending radius of the conduit is a minimum of 50 mm.
- Once the thermostat is installed, confirm the language you wish to use. Then proceed to set the date and time. Simply hover over the hour then press the number you wish to adjust. You can use the left and right directional buttons to adjust the hour before pressing the ‘tick’ button. The exact same procedure can be done again to set the month and year.
- Setting up the Devireg is made easy with the ‘Touch Setup Wizard’. Simply tick the button saying ‘Setup Wizard’, then use the directional buttons to select the Room and Floor according to your preference. Once again use the left/right arrows to choose which Sensor type you wish to employ, as well as output, timer, standby and lock feature.
- Typical areas for installation: Any interior wall that is most convenient and within easy reach. Areas to be avoided include those exposed to direct sunlight, air vents, your kitchen, hallways, windows and doors.