The PrimeTest 100 is a functional and diverse manual PAT tester. Featuring three operational modes, it is an ideal choice for those looking for an easy to use, electrical safety tester. Simply pushing a button will give you the option of PAT Test mode: Class I and II, IEC Lead test mode or Power Socket mode.
The large LCD display shows the test results values as well as a PASS or FAIL indication. This piece of portable appliance testing equipment is battery powered and lightweight to enable quick and efficient portable appliance testing. Please note the PrimeTest 100 does not have a backlight.
PrimeTest 100 is the fastest, most compact PAT Tester available, providing accurate measurements of Earth Bond, Insulation, Leakage and mains outlet condition. The simple 3 button operation facilitates quick and accurate PAT testing at the touch of the button.
The PrimeTest 100 portable appliance tester is ideal for all application where comprehensive and regular testing as required. The unique design of the PrimeTest 100 incorporates Seaward’s High/Low current test techniques which ensure accurate and repeatable measurement where other testers struggle to provide reliable readings. An inbuilt socket tester allows the user to ensure that the mains supply has been correctly wired. The PrimeTest 100 is used by 1,000's of people to test millions of appliances every day.
Features and Benefits
- Checks appliance safety and socket safety in one tester
- LCD display giving clear pass/fail indication
- Test class I and II equipment including IT
- Differential leakage test measurement
- Extension and IEC lead tests
- Power socket polarity
- A Versatile Tester: It’s a PAT tester, an IEC Lead Tester and a Power Socket Tester all in one super compact unit. This product provides everything you need for basic testing facilities.
- Easy Use: Testing with the Primetest 100 couldn’t be easier. In fact, it only takes the press of a button to choose your testing mode.
- Hand-Sized – Highly Portable: Measuring only 26x10cm, the Primetest 100 fits into the palm of your hand. It’s lighter too, under 1kg, making it one of the smallest testers available.
- Power to the Battery: Like its big brothers, the Primetest 100 is battery powered, making it light, portable and extremely easy to use because there are no cables to plug in.
- Earth continuity: 0.00 O - 19.99 O (Pass value 0.2 O)
- Insulation resistance: 0.20 MO - 19.99 MO (Pass value 2 MO)
- Equivalent Leakage Class I: 0.10 mA – 19.99 mA (Pass value 0.75 mA)
- Equivalent Leakage Class II: 0.10 mA – 19.99 mA (Pass value 0.25 mA)
- Power socket tests: 230V +10% - 15% AC. L-PE, L-N, N-PE
- IEC lead tests: Earth test, Insulation and Polarity
- Power supply: 6 x AA batteries
- Dimensions: 260 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: 800 g