Digital Multitester with 19 Testing Ranges and 7 Functions for AC/DC Voltage
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
- Continuity test function
- Transistor test function
- Square wave testing signal output
- Complies with EN61010 - 1:2010
- Power supply: 9Vdc (1 x PP3 supplied)
- AC voltage: 200 - 500V
- DC voltage: 200mV - 500V
- DC current: 2000µA - 5A
- Resistance: 200 Ohms - 2000K Ohms
- Test lead length: 570mm
- Max display: LCD 3 1/2 digits (1999 count) 0.5" high
- Polarity: Automatic, indicated minus, assumed plus
- Measure method: double integral A/D switch implement
- Sampling speed: 2 times per second
- Over-load indication: "1" is displayed
- Operating Environment: 0ºC-40ºC, at <80%RH
- Storage Environment: -10ºC-50ºC, at <85%RH
- Power: 9Vdc (1 x PP3 battery supplied)
- Low battery indication: yes
- Static electricity: about 4mA
- Dimensions: 126 x 70 x 29mm
- Weight: 128g
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.