The TFC Group OP-DUOSTAT RF205 Digital is a RF (radio frequency) battery-powered programmable room thermostat which provides six timed temperature periods every 24h. It comes with the thermostat and the transmitter, and the transmitter has a blue backlit display.
The transmitter for this thermostat runs a pre-programmed user-adjustable comfort / set-back temperature profile. To change this you can simply press the up or down control button at any time, and the temperature setting will be manually adjusted. The receiver must be wall-mounted adjacent to the boiler; it provides volt-free switching, displays indicator LEDs (showing power, load status, and RF comm's activity).
The transmitter and the receiver are pre-linked in the factory, and they are easy to set up; see the installation videos in their respective tab.
Digital Programmable RF Room Thermostat - Features
- It is a digital weekly radio frequency room thermostat clock
- The range (in buildings) is < 30m
- It has an attractive design, simple layout.
- It has large blue backlit display
- It has six timed temperature periods per day
- It comes with factory pre-set programme
- Selections: auto, override, fixed temperature and OFF mode selections
- It comes with a slimline receiver with volt-free connection—suitable for combination boilers
- It is equipped for wall mounting or table-top use.
- The RF link factory pre-installed
- Frequency: 433 MHz operating frequency
- Programming: 5/2 days, 6/1/1 days, or weekly program (same program every day)
- Programme capacity: Mon-Fri 6 x user adjustable periods, Sat-Sun 6 x user adjustable periods.
- Adjustable settings: measured temperature, differential temperature, day groups (5+2, 6+1, 7 days)
- Transmitter dimensions: 136 x 90 x 30mm
- Receiver dimensions: 86 x 90 x 20mm
- ErP Directive: (EU regulation no. 811/2013), ErP Class 1 Contribution to system energy efficiency: 1%
- Connections: 4 x wire-protect screw terminals.
- Resistive load: 2A resistive
- Power supply: 2 x AA alkaline RX. 230V 50Hz
- Temperature range: 5-30deg Celsius
- Temperature regulation: +/- 0.5 deg Celsius
- Time accuracy: typically +/- 2.5sec/day
- CE Mark
The Power supply - Specs
- Transmitter: 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Switching capacity: 2A resistive
- Receiver: 230V 50Hz
- Accuracy: < 3s per day
- Set-point range: 5°C—35°C