DiLog DL6799 CombiVolt 5 Tester, 1000V TrueRMS Voltage, Continuity and Current Five-in-One Tester
This is the DiLog DL6799 CombiVolt 5 Tester - a 1000V TrueRMS Voltage, a Continuity and Current Five-in-One Tester. It has a rugged, ergonomically formed housing ideal for perfect handling, and the range of testing function includes TRMS AC/DC voltages , TRMS AC/DC current, Non-Contact & Single Pole Voltage detection and a multitude of other functions.
This CombiVolt 5 offers complete versatility to the Electrical Engineer, and it is fully conforming to BS EN 61010-1, 61010-2-032, CAT II 1000V & CAT III 600V.
DiLog DL6799 CombiVolt Tester - Features
- Meets safety and performance requirements of BS EN 61010-1
- 750V TRMS AC / 1000V DC voltage measurement
- Single Pole Voltage Detection
- Non Contact Voltage Detector
- Phase rotation test system
- Single pole phase indication
- 200A TRMS AC /DC Current measurement
- 60M Ohm Resistance with Audible Continuity
- GS38 shrouded probe tips
- Bright LED Flashlight
- Carry Case
DL6799 CombiVolt 5 Tester - Technical Specs
- AC Voltage TrueRMS: 0-750V AC
- Typical Accuracy: +/- 1.2 % + 3 digits
- Frequency: 45 - 400Hz
- DC Voltage: 0 - 1000V DC
- Typical Accuracy: +/- 0.8 % + 3 digits
- Single Pole Indication: >100Vrms
- Non-contact Voltage Detection: >100Vrms Distance <10mm
- AC Current: 200A
- Typical Accuracy: +/- 2.5 % + 5 digits
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- DC Current: 200A
- Typical Accuracy: +/- 1.0 % + 2 digits
- Continuity: 0-600O Audible <100Ohms
- Resistance: 0.1 - 60MO
- Typical Accuracy: Typical Accuracy
- Capacitance: 60.00nF - 60.00mF
- Diode: 6.000V
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V (AA) LR06 batteries
- Dimensions: 210mm x 53mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 164g (batteries Included)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.