This is a white resistive load dimmable LED driver which is multi-wattage and multi-voltage at the same time. It is powered by a mains voltage 240V input (only two wires are required to dim the LED circuit). With the help of the dipswitches you have the option to change the output to any of the following voltages / maximum loads: 350mA (17W), 500mA (24W), 550mA (25W), 700mA (32W), 750mA (32W), 12V (10W), 24V (20W), and 28V (22W). There's no minimum load for this LED driver, but it adheres to the minimum load of the dimmer module used (which is usually 25W - 60W), depending on the dimmer.
Multi-Wattage and Multi-Voltage Dimmable LED Driver - Features
- This is a LED power supply (LED driver) controlling 350mA - 700mA, 12V & 24V LED lights.
- Suitable for the supply of power LED and LED modules.
- Can use a conventional push button for dimming.
- Works with leading and trailing edge dimmers
- Finish: white plastic
- Wiring: can be wired in series or in parallel
- Dimensions: 35mm depth, 166mm length, 47mm width, max. LED to driver length 20m.
- IP rating: IP20 rated, not to be used in the bathroom.
- Amperage: 350mA, 500mA, 700mA, and 750mA
- SELV insulation on output.
- Max. output voltage: 53 VDC.
- Max. input current: 0,16 A
- Efficiency @ fulll load: 0,89%; DIM 50% = 0,87%
- Min. Wattage: 17W
- Consumption without load: 1,2 W
- Transformer: electronic.
- Protections: against input overvoltages from mains, short-circuit, open circuit, thermal and overload protection.
- Ambient temperature: -20deg - +50 deg C.
- RoHS. CE Mark.
- Connection: max. 10 drivers in series on a circuit.
- Class II protection against shock.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.