1 Gang 2 Way 60-400W Push ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer Module, Varilight MTP402 V-Dim Module
This is the Varilight MTP402 V-Dim Module - a 1 gang 2 Way 60-400W Push ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer Module.
1 Gang 2 Way 60-400W Push ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer Module - Specs
- Product Description: 2-Way Push-On/Off Rotary Dimmer 1 x 60-400W
- Range: Module
- Finish: Matrix
- Product Category: V-Dim Module
- Dimensions: 53x28x43mm
- Operating Voltage: 230v 50Hz
- Maximum Load Rating: Halogen; 400W
- Maximum Current Rating: 1.74A
- Terminal (Live) Diameter: 3.2mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
1 Gang 2 Way 60-400W Push ON/OFF Rotary Dimmer Module - Features
- Can be used to replace dimmer modules in existing faceplates or in the Matrix dimmer grid system
- V-Dim dimming technology
- Ideal for incandescent lighting including mains and low voltage halogen
- Overload protection that automatically switches off the lights when an overload is detected
- Suitable for all Matrix Kits
- Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only. Domestic lighting circuits.
- Safety Advice: Not suitable for wire-wound low voltage transformers, fluorescent lighting, motors or fans. Do not overload.
- Applicable Safety Standard: BS 5518
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.