1 Gang 6A 2 Way ON / OFF Switch Module with No Dimming Function (replaces rotary dimmer modules)
This device is a simple on/off switch module, 6A rated and taking max. 1500W, with no dimming function. This module looks like a dimmer, rotates like a dimmer, but it functions only as a switch.
It is ideal for replacing a normal dimmer in a place where a dimmer is not required, or with fittings like: fluorescent lights, LED lights, etc.
- Can be used to replace dimmer modules in existing faceplates or in the Matrix dimmer grid system
- 1- or 2-way switching
- Identical in appearance to dimmer switch without dimming function
- Push-on/off function only
- Suitable for all Matrix Kits
- 2-Way Push-On/Off Switch Module (Dummy Dimmer) 6A
- Dimensions: 50x26x42mm
- Net Weight: 48g
- Gross Weight: 50g
- Operating Voltage: 230v 50Hz
- Maximum Load Rating: 6A
- Maximum Current Rating: 6A
- Terminal (Live) Diameter: 3.2mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only. Domestic lighting circuits.
- Safety Advice: No dimming function.
- Applicable Safety Standard: BS EN 61058-1
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||25mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.