1 Gang Push Dimmer Module 60-400W for Resistive Loads Danlers DPD 400W Replacement Dimmer Module
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Danlers DPD 400W Replacement Dimmer Module - 1 Gang Push Dimmer Module 60-400W for Resistive Loads. This module allows you to custom make your own switches, since they easily attach to standard manufacturerd wall plates. You can use this module to replace any faulty or broken modules in existing switches.
1 Gang Push Dimmer Module 60-400W for Resistive Loads
- It is a push dimmer module for resistive loads with a maximum load of 400W
- Product code: Danlers DPD 400W
- It is available for original equipment manufacturers who wish to mount dimmers on their own wall plates.
- If you need to use this with mains voltage lamps, please follow the minimum and maximum resistive loads given on this product's specification.
- For mains halogen lamps follow the resistive wattages.
- Finish: black plastic
- IP rating: IP00
- Min. and max. wattage - resistive: 60W - 400W
- Min. and max. wattage - inductive: Not suitable
- Dimensions: 64mm x 25mm x 21mm
- Spindle length: 6mm
- Voltage: 240V
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||30mm|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.