Load Resistor for Eliminating Instability and Flicker when Dimming Non-Resistive Loads
- For direct mains dimmable lamps the RESLOADE is connected at a suitable light fitting, in parallel across the load, between the dimmed variable live and neutral.
- For mains dimmable transformers the RESLOADE is connected across the primary (variable mains input) side of the transformer.
- The RESLOADE is designed to be placed into the ceiling void and can be passed through a 63mm diameter cutout, the typical size for down lighters.
- The RESLOADE has an effective load of 10W and an operating temperature of approximately 40°C above ambient. It should be installed where air flow is not restricted.
- It should not be covered by insulating materials or positioned near any heat sources or heat sensitive objects.
- Product code: RESLOADE
- Dimensions: 130 x 60 x 60mm
- Manufacturer: Danlers
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.