Rotary and Push LED Dimmer Module 5W - 250W (leading edge) for Dimmable LED Lamps
- Product code: Danlers DPD LED
- Push On / Push OFF, with rotary dimming control.
- Can be used in 1-way or 2-way switching circuits.
- Thermal fuse for short circuit protection.
- Rotary and Push LED Dimmers (leading edge).
- Adjustable spindle on the back of the product to specify the minimum dim level to help eliminate lamp instability.
- This Danlers push and rotary 2-way 'leading edge' LED dimmer module is compatible with many reputable LED lamps and fittings.
- Maximum load: 250W
- Minimum load: Due to the characteristics and ever changing design of different lamp manufacturers LED drivers DANLERS cannot specify a universal accurate minimum load. However, the adjustable spindle on DPDLED can help to eliminate lamp instability in many LED lamps and fittings. 5W is the optimum minimum load on LED lamps tested by DANLERS. However due to the variable nature of LED lamp drivers we cannot guarantee 5W is the minimum with ALL LED lamps and fittings.
- Dimensions: 25 x 59 x 30mm
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Plate Dimensions||25 x 59mm|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.