Varilight 0-120W 2-way Rotary LED Dimmer (1-10 LEDs) Multi-gri to fit MK, Schneider, Crabtree, Hager, Deta, BG, and Varilight
This is the Varilight GJP100W.MG, a 2-way push ON/push OFF rotary LED dimmer (grid LED dimmer) taking 0-120W (1-10 LEDs), taking 1 grid space. It comes with auxiliary caps / faces to fit MK, Schneider Ultimate, Schneider Lisse, Crabtree, Hager, Deta, BG & Varilight PowerGrid.
Manufacturer's Description: 2-Way Push-On/Off Rotary LED Dimmer 0-120W (1-10 LEDs) (1 Grid Space) (To fit MK, Schneider Ultimate, Schneider Lisse, Crabtree, Hager, Deta, BG & Varilight PowerGrid)
Varilight 0-120W Rotary LED Dimmer Module - Features
- Part of the Varilight MultiGrid range of modules
- For indoor use, ideal for domestic lighting circuits including max. 10 dimmable LED lamps.
- It includes the Varilight V-pro intelligent dimming technology.
- It has a soft start feature and includes intelligent overload protection.
- Adjustable minimum brightness setting and choice of driving modes
- You can create your own switch combinations, since it comes with multiple grid clips.
- Insert: white insert, white plastic knob
- Dimensions: 54mm x 26mm x 50mm
- Product Weight: 50g
- Recommended Back Box Depth: 35mm
- Operating Voltage: 220/250V AC
- Maximum Load Rating: LED; 120W (Max. 10 lamps)
- Maximum Current Rating: 0.7A
- Terminal (Live) Diameter: 3.2mm; Capacity: 3 x 1.5mm²
- Safety Advice: Not suitable for use with non-dimmable fluorescent bulbs and tubes, wire-wound or toroidal transformers, TRIAC dimmable loads or electric motors. Do not overload.
- Applicable Safety Standard: BS EN 60669-2-1
- British Made. 10 year manufacturer warranty.
- It is suitable for BG Nexus grid, Crabtree grid, Hager grid, Schneider ultimate grid, MK logic grid, Varilight power grid, Schneider Lisse grid, and Deta grid.
- This is an intelligent LED dimming module, and it requires programming. See the PDF files below for more details.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.