Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater Hub for Setup, Control, and Monitoring Lighting and Shades RRK-SEL-REP2-BL
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron RRK-SEL-REP2-BL, a RA2 Select Main Repeater ideal for setup, control, and monitoring of select lighting devices and Lutron wireless shades from a smartphone or from a tablet via the Lutron App.
Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater - Features
- Supports up to 100 wireless devices (including dimmers, switches, Pico wireless controls, and wireless shades). The main repeater and additional wireless repeaters each count as one device.
- Programmed via the Lutron App (available for iOS® and AndroidTM).
- Scene control via the Lutron App and Pico scene keypads.
- Timeclock scheduling of daily events via the Lutron App.
- Connects to the Wi-Fi router via an Ethernet connection.
- Local device operation will continue to function if internet connection is lost or if the main repeater is powered down or not communicating.
- System access from anywhere in the world using the Lutron App.
- Control outside the app via widgets (iOSR and AndroidT).
- Supports Geofencing from the Lutron App.
- Control from Apple Watch.
- Supports integration with other smart home brands including Amazon® Alexa®, Google® Assistant, Nest®, Sonos®, and more.
- Up to 4 wireless repeaters (LK-REPPRO-BL) can be added to extend the range for larger systems.
- Automatically programs Pico wireless controls for typical applications and activities or program additional custom scenes using the Lutron App.
- Integration with select professional A / V and security systems.
Compatible Devices with RA2 Select Main Repeater
- Lutron RA2 Select In-line dimmer
- Lutron RA2 Select In-line switch
- Lutron Pico wireless controls
- Lutron wireless repeaters (up to 4 LK-REPPRO-BL)
- Lutron Sivoia QS Triathalon and Sivoia QS Wireless roller shades, drapery track, Kirbé, and Roman shade systems.
Lutron RA2 Select Main Repeater - Specs
- Finish: black
- Ideal for operation in the UK and European Union
- Frequency band: 868.0 MHz
- Power: 5 V- 300 mA; Power Supply: 5 V- 1000 mA, cable length 1.83 m. Field changeable interchangeable AC plugs for United Kingdom and Europe
- Typical Power Consumption: RA2 Select main repeater: 1.3W; Test Conditions: LED on, powered by the 5 V- adapter
- Environment: Ambient operating temperature 0 °C to 40 °C, 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing; for Indoor use only
- All devices must be located within 9 m of a repeater
- All repeaters must be within 18 m of another repeater
- Internet connection required for initial setup, to maintain system date/time and receive periodic firmware updates
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991
- Should power be interrupted, the RA2 Select main repeater will return to its previous state when power is restored
- Connections: Ethernet 0.92 m cable included (for internet and Lutron App connection), and USB (power only)
- Dimensions: 69.9mm x 69.9mm x 30.2mm.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.