Aico Ei144e Heat Alarm Mains Powered with a 9V Alkaline Battery Back-up and Easi-fit Base (and RadioLINK option)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Aico Ei144e Heat Alarm Mains Powered with RadioLink, 9V Alkaline Battery Back-up and Easi-fit Base available at Sparks. The Ei144e Heat Alarm is a mains powered unit and can be interlinked with other Aico alarms through either a hard wired or wireless interconnection when you purchase the Ei168RC RadioLINK base.
Please note: this item is non-returnable; due to the nature of this item, it has an electronic component and sensor, and we cannot take this item back for a refund as "unwanted".
Aico Ei144e Heat Alarm Mains Powered - Features
- The heat sensor responds to heat build-up from large flaming fires (triggers at 58°C)
- It is mains powered with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up, and it has an easi-fit base for quick and simple installation. It is Kitemarked to BS EN14604:2005 and it comes with a 5 year guarantee
- Power and Battery Back-up: The Ei144e Heat Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a thermistor that triggers when the temperature of 58ºC is reached.
- As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back-up, this battery will need changing over the course of its 10-year life. It has a 10-year warranty from the year of manufacture, not from the year of purchase.
- Alarm Siting: Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Heat alarms are best at detecting large, fast flaming fires which are commonly caused by kitchen fires. The Aico Ei144e is suitable for: Kitchen and Garage
- The Heat alarm will react to the heat in the Kitchen or Garage rather than smoke, making it more resistant to fumes, such as burnt toast and therefore less likely to false alarm.
- Easi-fit base: The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install.
- RadioLINK Technology: As with the rest of the Aico 140e Series alarms the Aico Ei144e Heat alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection. To be interconnected via RadioLINK, you need to purchase the Ei168RC separately.
Aico Ei144e Heat Alarm Mains Powered - Specs
- Sensor Type: Thermistor – Operates at 58°C
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Battery Back-up: 9V Alkaline Replaceable
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Power Consumption (W): 0.75
- Indicators: Green – Power / Red – Alarm or fault
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Button Test: Simulates a high temperature to check the Thermistor, electronics and horn
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm dia. x 60mm
- Weight: 320g (product only), 368g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: BS 5446-2:2003
- Visual indicators: Green LED – Power supply Red LED – Self-test, alarm (if coincides with horn sounding), hush mode, memory or fault
- Alarm Sounder: Piezoelectric Horn
- Alarm Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3 meters (min)
- Interconnection: Up to 12 units can be interconnected via a hardwired or wireless system (using optional Ei168RC mounting plate)
- Fixings: Supplied with Easi-fit anti-tamper mounting plate with integral terminal block and wiring cover, includes screws and wall plugs
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.