Wifi Universal Boiler Module and Immersion Timer Programmable and Controllable via App
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the OP-BM-IHTWF01 Wi-Fi boiler module or immersion timer and general purpose timer. The OP-BM-IHTWF01 is a WiFi Universal Boiler Module or Immersion Heater Control. Remotely programmable via the user’s home WiFi hub and a smartphone app. Via the App it can be programmed for a timed switching sequence on a 24 hour or 7 day basis. It controls a volt-free switch with a resistive rating of 16 amperes.
There is a manual override button on the device, or it can be manually overridden via the app, whether the user is in wifi range, or remotely if the smartphone has a data signal.
The WiFi Module can be easily removed from the enclosure and directly mounted inside boilers with suitable timer apertures.
Additional WiFi switches can be added to the system – a standard WiFi router has capacity for up to 15 devices. Devices can be grouped, and work with either Amazon Alexa or google home. Security is military grade A.E.S. encryption, with dynamic key allocation and an https encrypted channel.
Wifi Universal Immersion Heater Control - Features
- Mounting: ideal for surface mounting
- Programming: 24 Hour / 7 Day programming, Day group programming, Timed On/Off, Override On/Off button, 20 on/off programmes,
- Minimum setting: 1 minute
- Countdown Function: Countdown ON or OFF
- Communications: WiFi ISM 2.4GHz; WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Load: 16 Amp resistive, 4 Amp inductive
- Volt free SPDT contacts
- Security: A.E.S. DYNAMIC KEY
- Volt free SPDT contacts (remove link)
- Temperature rating: -10 deg to 40deg C
- Power consumption: 1vA @ 230V 50Hz
- Accuracy: internet synchronized
- Earth park terminal and cable clamps
- Not suitable for discharge or LED lighting without a contactor
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.