Lutron Two Button On/Off Pico Wireless Remote Control in White PK2-2B-TAW-L01
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron PK2-2B-TAW-L01, a Pico Wireless Control 2 Button On/Off white remote control. It is a flexible and easy to use wireless device that allows a user to control Lutron wireless lighting and shading systems from anywhere in a space.
Battery-operated control requiring no external power or communication wires - the communication is dome via wireless load, using Lutron reliable Clear Connect RF Technology.
Lutron 2-Button ON/OFF Pico Wireless Remote White - Features
- Button Configuration: 2 Button
- Color: White
- Button Markings: Light
- Communication Frequency: 868 MHz
- RF Range: 30 ft / 9 m
- Operating Voltage: 3 VDC
- Battery: it comes with a 10-year battery life (one CR2032 battery is included).
- It requires no wiring.
- It uses Lutron Clear Connect RF Technology for reliable wireless communication
- Provides control for Lutron wireless lighting and shading control solutions
- Easily reconfigured for use as a handheld remote, wall-mount control, car visor control, or table-top control
- Range: it provides control of lighting devices or shades within a range of 9m (30 ft) through walls and 18m (60ft) line of sight.
- 2-button functionality
- Button markings for: Light - On, Off
- Standards/Compliances: TRA Certified (Europe), CE Marked (Europe)
- Dimensions: 33mm length, 8mm width, 66mm height
- Ambient operating temp: min. 0 degrees, max. 60 degrees Celsius
- Non-condensing humidity: min. 0%, max. 90%
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.