Smart Motion Sensor WiFi for 24/7 Monitoring with Alerts and Automate Functions, Knightsbridge OSMKW
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Whether you are home or away, this Knightsbridge OSMKW motion sensor will send push notifications to alert you when motion is detected.
WiFi Smart Motion Sensor - Features
- Great for 24/7 monitoring - receive instant alerts when there is unexpected movement in your home
- Detects motion up to 4.5m with a 100° Horizontal and 90° vertical detection angle
- Easy Installation: Simply mount to wall or ceiling with the magnetic mount, no gateway product required connects via Wi-Fi and SmartKnight app.
- Low power consumption: Uses ultra-low power MCU and Wi-Fi module with a range of up to 40m (dependent on environment)
- Automate: Set devices to automatically turn on or off if motion is detected, such as a light
- Wi-Fi Connectivity IEEE 802 11 b/g/n (2.4Ghz only) if you have a Dual Band system simply disable the 5Ghz frequency in your Wi-Fi Router (check your router manual on how to do this or contact your ISP) during set up and then enable again once set up is complete
- Low battery alert - never forget to change the battery
- Battery type: 2 x DC 3V AAA batteries included
- Battery Life: 1 year (if activated 20 times a day)
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.