Lutron RA2 Select In-Line Switch 6A in Black for Local or Remote Switching, RRK-R6ANS-240
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Lutron RRK-R6ANS-240, a RA2 Select in-line switch in black capable switching ON/OFF lighting loads and motor loads both locally and remotely (when paired with Pico wireless controls or Radio Powr Saver occupancy / vacancy sensors).
In-Line Switch for Lutron RA2 Select - Features
- The RA2 Select in-line load switch uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF technology to provide reliable wireless communication with the other RA2 Select devices.
- Each load control can be controlled individually using a Pico wireless control.
- When a RA2 Select main repeater is used, the devices can be part of a whole house solution that can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Type: in-line switch.
- Rating: it is rated for 6AX of general purpose lighting load and 2A 0.5HP of motor load.
- It allows remote control from anywhere in the space when it is paired up with Pico wireless controls.
- Small size: it allows for simple retrofit installation
- Remote device association allows for in-line controls to be added to a system without physically accessing product.
- When used with the RA2 Select main repeater, the load controls can be programmed via the Lutron App* to incorporate lighting scenes and schedule daily events. Also, the load controls can also be controlled from anywhere in the world.
- To maximize energy savings and provide hands-free operation, load controls can be turned on/off automatically via Radio Powr Savr occupancy /vacancy sensors.
In-Line Switch for Lutron RA2 Select - Specifications
- Model: Lutron RRK-R6ANS-240
- Power: 220–240 V~ 50/60 Hz
- Typical Power Consumption: < 0.5 W (Test conditions: Load and LED are off)
- Regulatory Approvals: CE
- Rating: 6AX lighting (all types - fluorescent, incandescent, LED, low voltage, etc); 2A 0.5HP Motor
- Dimensions: 46mm width, 153mm length, 32mm height.
- Environment: Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F), 0% to 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
- Communications: RA2 Select in-line load controls communicate with the system through Radio Frequency (RF). They must be located within 18 m (60 ft) line-of-sight or 9 m (30 ft) through walls of a Pico wireless control, Radio Powr Savr sensor, or RA2 Select repeater. System devices operate at 868 MHz.
- ESD Protection: Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
- Surge Protection: Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice for Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.
- Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to the interruption when power is restored.
- Mounting: Allow adequate space to ensure convective cooling of load control. Remove any insulation, heat generating equipment, or obstructions within 120 mm (4.75 in) of the load control. For optimal RF performance, no metal or other electrically conductive material should be present within 120 mm (4.7 in) around the top and sides of the load control. The load control is not suitable for installation in places where it is fully enclosed in metal (e.g., metal enclosures, electrical cabinets) or within metal ceilings.
- Wiring: RA2 Select in-line controls accept wire gauges between 0.5 mm2 to 2.5 mm2 (20 AWG to 14 AWG).
Note: All outside wire diameters must be the same and must be between 5.2 mm–8.5 mm (0.2 in–0.3 in).
- Device Limits: Up to 100 devices (e.g., load controls, Pico wireless controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors, shades, and repeaters) are supported per system. The main repeater counts as one device and four locations are reserved for wireless repeaters.
Note: Load controls have load type and capacity limits
- Neutral required.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.