Dimplex 3kW EcoDesign PLXE Electric Panel heater with Timers and Thermostat, Dimplex PLXC300E Lot 20 Compliant
This is the Dimplex PLXC300E 3kW PLXE Panel Heater, a Lot 20 compliant electric panel heater with modern and efficient properties. It offers intuitive controls with multiple timers, it comes in a natural white colour and slotted grille, and it naturally fits into any room. It has a high heat output, so it fits into any room that requires a high heat.
Note: this Dimplex heater is for in-store pick-up only - it cannot be delivered, it has to be collected in our showroom in N19 5SE, on Holloway Road, London.
The PLXE range is a great choice for homeowners looking for a modern and efficient electric panel heater. With its natural white colour, gentle curvature and louvered grille*, this heater will fit naturally into any room.
This panel heater features the CapSense controller, providing a more intuitive user experience with its backlit LCD display and touch-sensitive buttons.
Adaptive Start pre-heats the room ahead of a programmed heating schedule for only exactly the amount of time required to meet the desired target temperature at the desired time. For example, if the product was following a timer which was set to 21 degrees at 7am, with Adaptive Start the product will begin heating before 7am to achieve 21 degrees at 7am, without Adaptive Start the heater will only begin heating at 7am.
Open Window detection monitors the room temperature while the heater attempts to achieve a desired room temperature. If the room temperature does not change or decreases while heat is being emitted, the product will stop heating and enter a standby mode in order to not waste energy.
This panel heater is also splash-proof for use in bathrooms and complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive.
Dimplex PLXC300E Panel Heater - Features and Benefits
- Programmable room temperatures and heating time period
- Multiple seven-day timer profiles
- Electronic seven-day timer profiles
- Electronic thermostat accurate to within 0.2°C
- Energy-saving technologies such as Adaptive Start and Open Window Detection
- The Dimplex PLXC300E 3.00kW Model features a slotted grille
Dimplex PLXC300E Electric Panel Heater - Technical
- Heat source: Electric
- Digitally controlled, electronic thermostat accurate to +/- 0.2 degrees Celsius
- Timer modes: 7 day programmable user timer, out all day, home all day, holiday.
- Continuous heat modes: Eco, Manual, Frost Protect, Setback, Runback, Off
- Controller UI: graphical display with RGB backlight, capacitive buttons with audio feedback, and user replaceable battery (coin-type)
- Controller functions: open window detection, adaptive start, advance time period, adjustable max XP range (7-32 degrees Celsius), bluetooth for software updates, Child Lock & Landlord Lock (PIN-based)
- Construction: Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing with grille louver forward facing grille; advanced controls with cap-sense technology for total flexibility of heating.
- Element: compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed element.
- Installation: 1 H-frame wall bracket for easy fixing
- Safety: thermal cutout; auto-reset type; overheat protection
- Battery back-up: 3.3V coin cell battery to backup real time clock; battery life >5 years
- Supply: 1.5m fitted, 3 core fused spur installation, 1/N/PE ~230-240V 50Hz, Class I, with earth wire
- Colour / finish: Metal chassis, air outlet grille and control moulding - traffic white (RAL 9016)
- IP Rating: IP24 rated
- Inlet/Outlet location: Bottom, downward-facing / top, front-facing
- Product model number: Dimplex PLXC300E
- Depth: 143mm
- Height: 430mm
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Width: 860mm
- Certifications: BEAB and CE Mark
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Connection: Three-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth)
- Digital timer: Yes
- Electric supply: ~230/240 Mains voltage
- Suitable for: Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Hallway and Landing, Utility Room, Study, Conservatory etc
- Thermostat Type: Electronic Type
- Timer type: Digital
- Delayed start: Yes
- Timer: Integral 7-day time and temperature adjustment
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.