Dimplex AC3N 3.0KW Over Door Heater, 3kW Warm Air Curtain Surface Mounted Heater
Note: All the Dimplex Heating Systems are for In-Store Pick-Up Only!
This is the Dimplex AC3N commercial heater, a 3.0kW over-door heater providing a warm air curtain above a single or double door. It is ideal for shops, retail, offices, and any small doorway, giving a "warm welcome" feeling to the customers. Great for the colder months of the year, when the opening of the shop door brings in cold air, the Dimplex AC3N gives a powerful and effective heating above the entrance, allowing the door to remain open for longer periods of time.
Dimplex AC3N 3.0KW Over Door Heater - Features and Benefits
- Designed to provide a warm air curtain for a single doorway - localized heating around open doors.
- Can be used with or without the aluminium ceiling grille.
- Safety protection: electrical hold reset cut-outs.
- Curved body: ideal for modern interiors.
- Provides powerful and effective heating above the entrance.
- Ideal for any situation where a high-level fan heater is required (up to 2.3m).
- Adjustable airflow directions.
Dimplex AC3N "Warm Air Curtain" - Technical Specs
- Heating element: Wire stitched element
- Blower Units: Tangential blowers
- Control Type: On-board controls
- Control functions: On/off, Two heat settings (Half heat & Full Heat)
- Heat output: 1.5/3.0 kW
- Voltage: 230V 1PN
- Installation: wall bracket is included
- Construction / Finish: Pressed steel case with powder coat finish
- IP Rating: IP21 rated heater, ideal for indoor use
- Dimensions: length 605mm, height 200mm, depth 135mm
- Air velocity: 6.2m/s
- Noise: 50.2dB(A)
- Weight: 5.1kg
- Safety: 2 x electrical hold reset cut-outs
- Optimum mounting height: 1.8m — 2.3m
- Cable: not supplied
- Approvals: CE, BEAB
- Warranty: 12 months
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.