Dimplex Downflow 2kW Wall Fan Heater with Pull Cord and Electronic Timer in White IP22
This fan heater ideal for bathroom is part of the Dimplex FX down-flow featers with pull cord switch, a popular choice for heating bathrooms, en-suites, and kitchens. It has a 2kW powerful output, ensuring a fast warm up. It has a visual ON/OFF indicator, full safety protection, and it is very easy to install. It is suitable mainly for domestic use - not for commercial or industrial applications.
Dimplex FX20VE is a wall-mounted fan designed to forcibly blow the heated air down into the heating space to effectively circulate and rapidly heat the area for a 30 minute period. It has a pull-cord activation with auto switch off (after 30 minutes) or deactivation by pull cord if you need to turn the fan OFF sooner.
Dimplex FX20VE Wall Fan Heater - Features
- It has an adjustable output at the time of installation (1kW or 2kW).
- It has a factory set 30mins runback for ease of use and energy saving.
- Pull cord: it has a pull cord operation for turning ON or OFF
- It complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive.
Dimplex 2kW Wall Fan Heater Downflow - Specs
- Colour/Finish/Material: White
- Controls: Pull cord operation
- Heat Output: 2kW
- Heat Selection: Off / 1.0kW / 2.0kW
- Heat source: Electricity
- Installation: Two upper keyhole slots are provided together with a third fixing hole.
- Insulation: Two upper keyhole slots are provided together with a third fixing hole to secure the heater to the wall. 2kW or 1kW heat ouput selectable upon installation. Identical footprint to current FX20 models, meaning that retro-fitting an IPX4 model us incredibly
- IP Rating: IP22 rating
- Location of Heat Output Grille: at the bottom.
- Dimensions: Depth 109mm, Height 242mm, Width 229mm
- Recommended Mounting Height: 1.8mm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Cable Exit Point: Middle, Top
- Cable Length: Supplied by Installer
- Construction: Double insulated plastic case. Moulded in flame retardant self extinguishing grade nylon.
- Electric supply: ~230-240V
- Element type: 2kW stitched type with thermal fuse protection
- Neon Indicator: Yes
- Safety Cut Out: Manually resettable thermal overload cut out and thermal fuselink
- Suitable for which room/s: Bathrooms, En-suites
- Approvals: CE Mark, BEAB
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.