Dimplex PLX125E 1.25kW Panel Heater 690mm in White, Eco Design Electronic Controlled Heater (programmable)
The PLX125E is part of a range of energy-efficient, chic panel heaters from Dimplex that boast useful features to give you full control over your heating. With a heat output of 1.25kW this is in the mid power range of PLXE heaters, when you need some extra warmth to kick start your day.
Note: this Dimplex heater is for in-store pick-up only - it cannot be delivered, it has to be collected in our showroom in N19 5SE, on Holloway Road, London.
Combining intuitive controls with various timers, heat modes, and other useful features, these panel heaters will be a welcome addition to any room in your home. With a modern louvred style, the PXLE are designed to snugly fit into your home, empowering you to control your homes temperature intuitively, no matter the weather or time of day.
There is a modern appeal offered by the PXLE range, as they feature the ‘cap-sense’ controller which offers a backlit LCD display and easy-to-use touch sensitive buttons. PXLE will take any worries over house temperature straight out of your hands, with an ‘adaptive-start’ feature that preheats the room ahead of a programmed heating schedule. This feature, along with the clever ‘open window’ detection system, senses when it needs to be functioning, and will enter standby mode when required to conserve energy and save you money.
The heat output of the PXLE ranges from 0.5kW to 2kW depending on your needs and how cold your house can get! What remains the same in every model is the excellent innate functionality and splendid design that is the hallmark of the PXLE range.
Dimplex PLX125E 1.25kW Panel Heater - Technical
- Heat Output: 1.25kW
- Installation: H-frame wall bracket for easy fixing
- IP Rating: IP24 rated
- Thermostat: Yes
- Warranty / Guarantee: 2 years
- EAN: 5011139090720
- Product model number: Dimplex PLX125E
- Dimensions: Depth 108mm, Height 430mm, Width 690mm
- Weight: 6.1kg
- BEAB: Yes
- CE: Yes
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Connection: Three-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth)
- Safety Cut Out: Auto re-set cut-out
- Element: Compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed element.
- Digital timer: Yes
- Element type: Compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed element.
- Electric supply: ~230/240 V AC.
- Thermostat Type: Electronic thermostat (±0.2°C ) Overheat detection.
- Construction: Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing with louvered forward facing grille Advanced controls with cap-sense technology for total flexibility of heating
Dimplex PLX125E 1.25kW Panel Heater - Features
- Colour/Finish/Material: Metal chassis - Traffic white (RAL 9016)
- Digitally controlled, Electronic Timer modes - 7 Day Programmable User Timer, Out All Day, Home All Day, Holiday
- Continuous heat modes: Timer, Eco, Manual, Frost Protect, Runback, Off
- Controller functions: Digitally controlled, electronic thermostat accurate to (+0.2 degrees). Timer modes: 7 day programmable user timer, out all day, home all day, holiday. Continuous heat modes: exo, manual, frost protect, setback, runback,
- Suitable for which room/s: Bedroom, Bathroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Hallway and Landing, Utility Room, Study, Conservatory etc
- Types of heat output/ room control temperature: Electronic room temperature control, electronic room temperature control plus week timer, open window detection, adaptive-start controls.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.