Dimplex XLE070 represents the modern smart heat retention standard for storage heating, raising the bar over wasteful antiquated storage heaters. With a heat output of 0.7kW this is in the lower power range of XLE heaters, for when you need a quick burst of heat to get you going.
Please note: this Dimplex heater is for In-Store Pick-up only; we do not ship it (it has to be picked up in our showroom in N19 5SE).
Dimplex XLE storage heaters present innovative storage calculation, adjusting the amount of energy that is required to meet the user’s requirements without unnecessary wastage. As a result, a greater amount of electricity can be saved with off-peak energy, saving you bundles on energy costs.
Users now have greater control over their heating with the built-in timer, which allows them to tailor heating temperature and timings to suit their needs. Heat leakage, a common trait afflicting traditional storage heaters, has also been greatly reduced allowing the room to be kept at a comfortable, invigorating temperature in the morning and yet still have plenty stored in the tank for cold nights.
The heat output of the XLE ranges from 0.5kW to 1.5kW depending on your needs and how cold your house can get! What remains the same in every model is the intuitive functionality and sublime design that is the hallmark of the XLE range from Dimplex.
Dimplex XLE070 700W Storage Heater - Technical
- Heat Output: 0.70kW
- IP Rating: IPX4 rated
- EAN: 5011139080912
- Product model number: Dimplex XLE070
- Dimensions: Depth 182mm, Height 749mm, Width 703mm
- Weight: 85kg
- BEAB: Yes
- CE: Yes
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Number of bricks: 6
- Safety Cut Out: Auto and Manual Reset
- Electric supply: 1/N/PE 230-240V / 50Hz (Peak / Off Peak)
- Class 2 electrical rated
- Storage Element Rating: 1435/1560W
- Boast Output: 479/520W
- Rated Charge Period: 7-7.7 hours
- kwH: 10.9kWh
- Fan wattage: 11W
- UI wattage: 0.5W
- Sound level: 29dB
Dimplex XLE070 700W Storage Heater - Features
- Colour/Finish/Material: White (RAL 9016)
- Controls: Digitally controlled, Electronic Thermostat accurate to (±0.2°C). Setpoint range (7-26°C)
- Timer modes: 7 Day Programmable User Timer, Out All Day, Holiday Continuous heat modes:Setback
- Controller UI: Graphical display with RGB backlight. capacity with audio feedback. user-replaceable battery (coin-Type)
- Controller Functions: open window detection. Automatic charge control. Bluetooth for software updates. Child Lock
- Safety features: Electronic overheat protection. Additional electromechanical overheat protection. LVD and EMC compliance.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.